Search results for query: *

1. En çok neyin eksikliğini hissediyorsunuz?

ve ayrica OPTIMIZASYON!!!!!!Çok daha iyi grafikli başka oyunları kaldırabilen bigisayarım bu oyunu fps drop olmadan çalıştıramıyor şaka gibi.
  2. En çok neyin eksikliğini hissediyorsunuz?

Ciddi bir management sorunu var taleworlds da.Oyunculari dinleyip o kadar yilda bir suru guzel icerik ekleyebilirlerdi oyuna.Ama hic takmadilar.Ustteki arkadasa katiliyorum ana hikaye cokda gerekli degil sadece oyunda savasmaktan baska yababilecegimiz seyler olabilirdi olmaliydi Insaat hayvancilik tarim krallik yonetimi politika diplomasi
  3. What is thy favorite fruit?

0 votes for my boii plum?. Disappointment...
  4. SP - General Settlement Management

looks good (y)
  5. SP - General Weather Effects Expanded

+1 Really looked for it in the game.Good Work !!!(y)
  6. SP - World Map Clouds

That we can see through.While traveling along the map.
  7. SP - World Map More Biomes

There could be more biomes in the game such as Savanna Biome Tundra Biome etc...Right now everywhere looks the same (except deserts)
  8. Just tried a siege battle... Wow

Can you imagine what it would look like if they added pits that going down inner the castle .And hooks that our troops use in order to climb up.And enemy soldiers pouring down boiling water with cauldrons from up .(that's actually a thing that happened in medieval times).
    +1
    It's horrendous.....LIKED IT!
    +1
  9. Sancaklı kargılar

Oyunun adı BANNERLORD oyunda banner (sancak)yok haha komedi :grin: ayrıca (boynuz) borazan üfleyiciler ve davulcularda eksik......
  10. SP - General Gladiators mode!

. We could be imprisoned by slave masters and forced to go in tournaments ranking up and finally being able to fight in the great colessium in order to gain freedom..... (after winning it and conquering the map)and after years of battle and finally being able to go into the city (that has the colosseum in it) as a king from the gate.. that we once walked by as a slave. It'd be great to play the Gladiator's( 2000 movie)(a masterpiece.. if you haven't seen it's a must )story in bannerlord as a mod.
  11. taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

The Bannerlord class system is like Overwatch, players have to pick a character. The Warband system is like CSGO, with customized loadout. Overwatch has updates frequently because it is much more difficult to balance the game with that system, but CSGO never has any update regarding its balance because its system is superior for game balance.
    Warband system has 3 classes across all factions: archers(horse archers for Khergits), infantry, cavalry. Bannerlord has 7 classes for each faction: light infantry, heavy infantry, light archer, heavy archer, light cavalry, heavy cavalry, skirmishers, shock infantry, mounted archers. Many of the classes can be combined into one class(light infantry, heavy infantry). What's the point of all those very specific classes? The 3 class system can provide any possible role of the 7 class system, and it is intuitively easier to balance 3 classes than 7 classes.
    Also Warband system can provide many more different combinations of armor loadout than Bannerlord, just do the math. Players like variations on the battlefield and feel unique, rather than identical to other players. The single armor value for head, torse, and leg in Bannerlord even limits the different combinations more. Even Mordhau has different armor value for different body parts. It just makes more sense for a swordfighting game. Even shooting games like CSGO has a head armor and regular armor.
    Agreed
  12. Omuz üstü kamera modu ( Şiddetle tavsiye ediyorum )

Arkadaşlar merhabalar. Bugün bir Bannerlord videosu izlerken fark ettim. Sanki başka bir oyun oynuyormuşsunuz gibi hissettiriyor bu mod. Normalde pek sevmem bu kamera açısını fakat Bannerlord'a farklı hava katmış. Kamera omuz hareketlerini takip ediyor bu yüzden silah savururken kamera biraz sallantılı oluyor. Bunu sevmeyenler olacaktır. En azından denemenizi tavsiye ederim. Ben Bannerlord'a çok yakıştırdım.

Video

Modun sayfası. Buradan yükleyip kurabilirsiniz.

Kurulumu bilmeyenler için;

İndirdiğiniz ".rar" dosyasının içinde ki "XorberaxShoulderCam" klasörünü "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules " dosyasına atın.
    Daha sonra launcher dan modu aktifleştirin.

Ek bilgi: Oyunda "+" ve "-" tuşlarıyla kamera açısını yakınlaştırıp uzaklaştırabilirsiniz.
    Utandırıcı lan .......modcular oyunu oyunun kendisini yapanlardan daha iyi düzeltiyor.Şunu okuyun.... https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/please-slow-down-on-the-patches-taleworlds.408997/ ......ve şunu..... https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-500-more-enjoyable-give-it-a-go-boys.406801/
  13. Detailed towns etc. "Useless"?

Details are all about immersion. Without them it is easier to realize: "Oh, I'm just playing a game.". It is nice to play as a character living in the "age" or in the "world" and not just living on the "battlefield". A reason to fight, to see what happens before and after the battle. Honestly I wish there were more details for more immersion. I don't like the "arcade" style of gaming. I want to become attached to something in the game, and the more immersion I have the easier that is to do. The moment I realize: "This is just a game.", that's the moment I can never be attached. It is the same way when watching a movie that doesn't pull you in and you realize: "Wait, there is no reason for me to be in suspense because this is just a movie and there is no way the main character is going die.".
    Agreed details makes you feel like you are in a living game UNLESS they are just there for the decor.Which is the case for the current M&B game now.What is the use of having npc's that you can't interact,talk with(or kill)? what is the use of having houses that you can't go in or loot?Having citizens that don't obey to you when you are the king? Yeah details are great when they are filled with things to do in them.
Back
Top Bottom