Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info garrison troops disappearing

Summary: When the castle has enough garrison size and has more than enough food stocks and productions, i noticed that my troops are shrinking, from 50 legionary to 49 and so i watched and realized that my companion party is coming to the castle and taking these troops! this should be disabled...
  2. Is any individual village management planned in the future?

yea i agree i liked how in warband villages were modable and you were able to give them as individual fiefs i hope they bring that back
  3. Economical inbalance and prospority/food problems

yeah i agree they should let us have a food storage separate from the market that we can stock and even can be restocked by the town if the food production is super high and i like your idea of limiting what can and can't be taken by caravans. I hope this is fixed soon because its kind of game breaking :sad:
  4. Imprisoned Lords Escape Too Easily

please address this
  5. Food shortage in Cities downward spiral

Yeah right now I am buying tons of grain and selling them in my town. It solves the problem, but its a lot of manual work.

Give it a try. Buy like 2000 grain and give to your town. No more food shortage (until caravans take it away lol)

i think they should let us put food in a stash that castles should have too not just major cities and in this stash only the garrison and town can eat from it as a backup food source and it would not be traded in the market
  6. Can not garrison City (Poros)

I also had this problem, and it took me a while to realize that the "garrison troops" option was under the "go to the keep" drilldown menu.

I mean, once you've figured out where it is, it's fine I guess. But it does seem like an option that would make more sense in the first menu for the city.

i agree
  7. Can not garrison City (Poros)

Hello,

I'm running the 6th patch (e.1.0.6 if I recall correctly).
    I have a level 3 clan. I had 1 outpost (a castle and its associated villages) and was 'just' awarded a city.
    I can't add troops to the city. I took part in the election and was awarded the city and no troops were assigned and I couldn't add. I tried adding a governor and that made no difference.

I exited and reloaded a prior saved version, and even though I didn't take part in either the battle or the election, I was again awarded the city (this time with 92 troops when I arrived), however, I still have no option to manage the garrison. I saved, exited and reloaded and no change, no garrison option (with or without adding a governor).

Is there a limit to the number of garrisons you can manage by level? IF so, the ai shouldn't have awarded me the city, ditto if its a restriction that I can't manage a city at clan level 3.

Otherwise, it seems to be a significant bug as when I play the game for a few more minutes an enemy army will arrive and recapture the city easily.

Windows Version 10
    Nvidia Ti2080 (something like that)
    I don't think its related to my system.

did you "go to the keep"
    this was an issue for me but they put the manage garrison for cities in the keep menu
  8. NPCs should have the ability to execute other lords

That would be content for over a year or something, because it needs to be thorougly balanced. Because I can see the AI go on a prisoner execution spree. I can already foresee the game having 70% less AI clan lords within 100 days of the game if this is allowed.

There should also be some way to fill up the amount of clans a nation can have. Like for example if you destroy a clan. There should be an event of a new clan that emerges for that nation.

Because:

There must be a valid reason for executing and there must be consequences. Currently the player loses all their positive traits. Like mercyfull and honorable. But there aint any consequences except very negative relations.

However when you have very bad relations with a specific lord. They should be allowed to execute you.

i dont think it would be that hard, here is an idea: how about make it pretty unlikely that a lord would defect from his faction, so in the event that he does he will now be marked for death by that factions ruler and if the ruler captures him then he will be killed, and this can be made into a system to prevent lords from defecting unless he has a really good reason to risk death so the death toll will be pretty low but still something in the game
  9. Negative food caused by loss of prosperity, loss of prosperity caused by negative food

maybe they should let us put food in the stash that the garrison would eat from and that merchants like caravans would not be able to take and sell to other places because i feel part of the problem is when i sell 500 grain to my city to save it from starving then the caravans buy it all because its so cheap.
  10. why cant you give vassals villages

Because villages are tied to castles?
    yes but in warband you were able to give villages alone, i am wondering if that is possible or if it was removed in bannerlord
  11. why cant you give vassals villages

i made my own kingdom and i nominated my self to get the castle, but why cant i give my vassal on of the villages like in warband? i cant give him the castle either as i see no option to do so??? but i dont want to give him a whole castle because maybe he will rebel or something thats why in...
Back
Top Bottom