Search results for query: *

• Users: Ursi
  • Order by date
  1. Ursi

SP - General Keep Fiefs you owned before joining a Kingdom when leaving it

Yeah I thought they were similar concepts and it would make sense that as a merc or a lord you should keep your fiefs.
  2. Ursi

SP - General Are you sure you want to leave the loot?

Isn't there something like this already? I was sure I had seen this in the game. It doesn't pop up every time though, since I regularly skip any gear from looters.

I definitely saw this the first time I went to leave loot, I'm not sure if it triggers everytime you try to skip over all loot or only the first. But I distinctly remember clicking through it.
  3. Ursi

SP - General Suggestion: Make a ledger screen of all incomings and outgoings through out game esp for trading

+1 I remember that after you level trade to a certain level it describes giving you access to something like you described. I never found what it was referencing though...
  4. Ursi

SP - General Looter and Bandit patrols are too few, too small.

I definitely agree that the bandit/ looters scale slowly, but I often see 20 - 40 size patrols with an uncommon but not rare 50 or 60 sized bandit patrol. I think they grow the longer the hideout is left active(Maybe?)? If that is the case you could leave one to grow in a neighboring region. They are definitely easy to kill regardless,
  5. Ursi

SP - General Gladiators mode!

Ok instead of DLC it should be incorporated into the main game. Does that change your opinion?

Yep! I would love to see expanded arena play expanded. It would be really cool to start out as a gladiator being shuttled between towns to fight for your lord until you win your freedom. I like the added layers of if lords / nobility is in attendance they should play a role in the tournaments.
  6. Ursi

SP - General Gladiators mode!

The game is barely in Early Access and is still be developed - why would you already be pushing for DLC? Let them finish the game and the content you are looking for could be in it.
  7. Ursi

SP - General [Suggestion] Clan Army > Call to arms

+1 I thought the whole point of clan parties was to strengthen your clan - it makes no sense to foot the bill for all these armies if you can't coordinate them/ use them to take over a fief.
  8. Ursi

The Fief food dilemma

The benefit from doing this is slight, however, and not enough to compensate with large armies. Also, it seems that if you oversell to a specific village or city, caravans will come buy it all up - despite that fief being starved.

There is also the fact that this turns Bannerlord into a fief management game where all you do is run around transporting food to your villages. I don't remember that mechanic from Warband, I don't think it is intended, and I don't think anyone wants it.

Hmmmm, I didn't know caravan's would buy the surplus. I make 3-5k a day passively in my game so can splurge and buy 75 grain + livestock + other food delicacies for my villagers. I also agree that this is a short term solution and the long term should be a better, or easier, food management system for castles or towns.

I also never really got far in Warband - ha - I usually got a castle at the most ( :/)
  9. Ursi

Tournament reward for companion?

+1 - That makes complete sense, if they win - why would they not get the reward, or the money they could earn from it to buy gear the need?
  10. Ursi

The Fief food dilemma

I noticed that increased prosperity decreased my food which is confusing to me, you'd expect that more wealth meant enough food. What I do is go to a nearby out of kingdom's town and buy all their food (Which btw causes food shortages for them :smile: ) and sell it to my villi ages at a loss - this boosts the food for a bit.

*Under <2 Min Edit*I agree that food production - when you focus it - should be stronger and easier to manage.
  11. Ursi

Execute Prisoner

I've killed every lord I've captured from the kingdom I'm fighting - their total "Strength" in the diplomacy screen has gone from 3K to 1.4K. In general there are less lords to join any armies against you, reducing their size and legality. I personally don't think relationship plays enough of a role in the mechanics (From how I understand and use them). Definitely impacts overall strength - whether you want the bad relations is up to your playthrough.
  12. Ursi

SP - General [Workshop Suggestion] Workshop inventory for raw materials, and option to hold finished goods

Totally! On the other hand, I'd like the ability to have a hand in the workshop's success (or failure!) in some way or another.

That's true - they could probably still have the passive part where if there is no raw resource in the workshop, the workshop supplements the needed raw resources from the market like it does now.
  13. Ursi

SP - General Wait... didn't I, like, have to rescue some brothers?...

I totally forgot I had siblings and was suppose to find them -hah. Though they wouldn't have a claim to the Kingdom you create would they?
    Since you find the banner, give it to some due or woman, and found your own kingdom it's not like they would have a claim. I mean maybe if you and your spouse die before creating an heir..
  14. Ursi

SP - General [Workshop Suggestion] Workshop inventory for raw materials, and option to hold finished goods

+1 - I was really confused when first getting workshops since selling to the overall market of a town and not directly to my workshop is a bit abstract. It would be really nice to source my own material and net full profits from the goods. At the same time - the pure passiveness of the workshops and their income is really nice.
  15. Ursi

SP - General Sword on a mount

Hmmm, @Seipher09 what swing do you use? I haven't hit a single ground unit when not doing the left or right sweep with the enemy being on the side the swing is (i.e. swing on the right side with the enemy on the right side). I also wonder if your character can get the same reach while swinging on the left (assuming all characters are right handed - can you change that?) vs swinging on the right where they can lean lower.
  16. Ursi

Resolved Speech Check / Save Scumming Bug

Background: I was trying to convince lords and ladies to join my Kingdom, and failing quite a bit ( I murder all my enemy lords to weaken that kingdom), so I decided to save scum the dialogue check. I noticed that the progress made in the first encounter (let's say 2 out of 4 circles filled up)...
  17. Ursi

SP - General Sword on a mount

I used the mounted sword a lot in Warband, and it does feel different in Bannerlord but I can still land attacks, what length are you using? I think the one I used was the Star Falchion with 100+ length? I've switched to a polearm now because I find that easier for offing the lords on horses.
  18. Ursi

SP - General Spousal Expense/ Land Ownership

I switched my wife over to governor, let's see if the companion can make me money... do you tell them to do something? I'm now paying party wages and financial assistance....
Back
Top Bottom