Search results for query: *

• Users: Fanto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fanto

Resolved Problem of the ransom for the lords in the tavern (1.9.0 beta)

Summary: When I automatically sell my prisoners to a ransomer in a tavern, I don't get the money for the lords among them. To get the lord's bounty, I have to deliver him via the ransomware selection board. How to Reproduce: Sell prisoners in tavern Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene...
  2. Fanto

Resolved Lageta mapping bug

Summary: Two towers of the lageta walls don't have door because there are two tower textures in the same place. How to Reproduce: Battle Map Lageta (siege) Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Lageta with walls level 2 Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  3. Fanto

In Progress Blocked in photomod during keep battle

Summary: When i active photomode during keep battle, i don't have interface and can't do nothing. I can't quit the photomode too and i must quit the game. How to Reproduce: Go in keep battle after siege battle and try too take a picture with photomode. Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
  4. Fanto

Resolved The men are Stuck on Gersegos wall (1.6.2)

Summary: the men are stuck after climbing the ladders. How to Reproduce: battle siege Gersegos Castle Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related):Gersegos castle Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia 1080 TI GPU Driver Version: 471.41 Geforce...
  5. Fanto

Resolved Bug with ransom money from the lords [1.6.2]

Summary: I do not receive ransom money from the lords captured in my prison in 1.6.2 Beta. How to Reproduce: Validate the ransom offered by the messenger. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Argoron Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  6. Fanto

Resolved Dungeons problems

In 1.5.3, the lords of other kingdoms put their captured lords in my dungeon and I get their ransoms. Exemple in my game : Vlandia and Battania are in war. Battanians lord captured Vlandians lords and stock them in my city dungeon (Car Banseth). Vlandians lord do the same with battanians lord...
  7. Fanto

Resolved Llanoc Hen Castle big problems

Hello, The map use for Llanoc Hen castle and other battanian castle have a lot issues during siege battle. The scripts for assault the wall doesn't work and the warriors don't move when ladder and tower touch the wall. The only way to take the castle is charging after battering ram have...
  8. Fanto

Resolved Crash army

1.4.3 beta : the game crash when I leave an army inside a city.
  9. Fanto

Resolved Gang Leader need Weapons bugs

1.4.3 beta : The "gang leader need weapons" quest is in big trouble. The quest corrupts new backups while it's active. Corruption ends after the quest is finished. The second big concern is that the leader doesn't take the right weapons. He asks me for 9 one-handed axes, I have 9 one-handed axes...
  10. Fanto

Resolved Bug Clothe in tavern.

Big bug with civilian robe in imperial tavern in 1.3.0. Screen: https://ibb.co/1Kp4R1P
Back
Top Bottom