Search results for query: *

1. ConnorDAwesome

SP - General Bows And Archery (Criticism and Suggestion)

Archery is something I have always been interested in and when I first played Warband I thought it had the best mechanics for archery than any other game I have played. It is what first got me interested in Traditional Horse Archery. When I played bannerlord I got right into the Horse Archery...
  2. ConnorDAwesome

Need More Info Caravans not producing any income

I've not been getting any income from my caravans either, I've waited for 2 weeks and still nothing, I have four caravans and I think it was from my move from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 but I'm not sure if I was making anything prior to switching it.
    Okay, I am not 100% sure, but in an ironic way, after one of my caravans was attacked by some bandits my caravans starts generating income again. It could have been something else though, not 100% sure.
  3. ConnorDAwesome

Need More Info Caravans not producing any income

I've not been getting any income from my caravans either, I've waited for 2 weeks and still nothing, I have four caravans and I think it was from my move from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 but I'm not sure if I was making anything prior to switching it.
  4. ConnorDAwesome

No Way To Learn Engineering Early Game

Currently there is not really a good way to gain any experience for Engineering early game until you actually go start or join a siege for the first time. This makes it extremely difficult to take a castle and only possible if you are leading large army. It also makes a lot of sieges lack siege...
  5. ConnorDAwesome

Perks won't save in Beta 1.4

+1, having the same issue
  6. ConnorDAwesome

Idea for Campaign

I agree, something like this should be implemented, Battania always takes over most of the west empire in the beginning of my games.
  7. ConnorDAwesome

Troops Gain to little XP and it contradicts the game loop of player progression

Honestly, I think they should probably just make it more like how they had it in Warband, where the whole party got XP and it would stack for each unit type. It made it easier to level up lots of troops and I didn't think it felt too OP or too unrealistic. I think it makes sense that the whole party would get at least some XP even if they individually didn't get a kill.

And if you chose not to upgrade the units that were ready to be upgraded, it would make sense that those guys would share their experience with the rest of his type and then they get more XP. It also creates a strategic gameplay decision because for your next battle you won't have as many good troops with you and you risk losing the battle and/or those units, but you stand to gain the possible reward of even more troops able to be upgraded.
  8. ConnorDAwesome

So, about looters

Yeah, I agree with you guys too, but also I just want to point out that the word I assume you are trying to use is "morale" with an "e" on the end. I got confused at first and was thinking it was about right and wrong cuz you said "the moral issue".
  9. ConnorDAwesome

Troops Gain to little XP and it contradicts the game loop of player progression

I agree, +1, really hope they fix this, I only like fighting with a peasant army if I'm desperate
  10. ConnorDAwesome

MP Suggestion regarding marriage in Bannerlord

This is for multiplayer, not single player.
    Oh, my bad, just saw the "Feedback & Suggestions" and put it here. First time on this website, still getting used to it.
  11. ConnorDAwesome

MP Suggestion regarding marriage in Bannerlord

I have spent a good amount of hours into Bannerlord so far and I married this one girl from the Fen Uvain clan. After I got married nothing really happened. I know the developers were probably already planning on adding a wedding or something but also I think your clan and that clan should get...
Back
Top Bottom