Search results for query: *

1. Can we do something about the khuzaits?

I hate how whenever someone sees a horse archer, mongols are literally the only society they can think of.

Horse archer societies were not magically unbeatable. The Mongols' success was due to more than they utilized a lot of horse archers.

This. Their animal husbandry and bow-crafting skills were also a factor.

Sounds like it's time to call a crusade, OP. You need to ally with the imperial remnants and Vlandians and then march east. Take the cities, do not fight them in the field. Deus vult! Gloria en belli!
  2. Why is money so complicated?

This is the link of my photo I'm new to this form thing I don't know how to convert an image to a URL this is the link

Yep, gotta use those troops. They're an investment like anything else - if you are paying for them and they aren't making money by killin' fools for you, it's a bad investment. :smile:
  3. Why is money so complicated?

If you have companions running around with parties, you're paying all their expenses. Max rank troops cost more upkeep than **** tier troops. Can you post a screenshot of your daily budget stuff? You can see your income and expenditures in one of the screens, forget which. Clan I think?
  4. Has telling a lord "Actually, I think you're the one ought to surrender" ever worked?

I love when haughty lords from ancient lineages roll up on me and pretend they're going to teach the young upstart a lesson with their 12 doods versus my elite 50 man army. Please do not fix this devs.
  5. Bows are WAY too accurate.

Has anyone here actually fired a real bow?
    I was able to get a bullseye here and there with a longbow at maybe 15 or 20 yards, with a combined 5 or 6 hours of practice. Only missed the target at the beginning and after a couple hours had it pretty dialed in.

A character in the world of Bannerlord would have grown up around such weapons. I feel like skill gains are more about reaching perks anyway.
  6. How do you get fiefs granted to you?

Thank you for this data!
  7. How do you get fiefs granted to you?

You can force a vote on any fief in your kingdom that is not owned by your king. Just go to the kingdom-tab and then to the fiefs-tab. Click on the fief you want on the list and there is a button to change to owner. You need a lot of influence to do this and there is no guarantee you'll be eligible in the following vote. First you need 200 influence to force a vote on wether or not the fief should change owner. Then there's a vote on that. If that passes there's another vote on who's going to get the fief. If youre eligible you can spend up to 300 influence on yourself.

I've used this method to grab two cities and a castle in the Valandian heartland. Every time cost me about 500 influence. Once you start donating prisoners to friendly towns/castles 500 influence is easy to come by (just dont donate lords. They give little influence, so its better to get the cash). Only downside is that every lord hates me (on my enemies list). Only friend I have left is the king himself...

You can donate prisoners for influence!? So you mean the hordes of looter prisoners I have simply freed because they're worth 5 gold each and not worth the hassle, actually had a use?

Suddenly having a dungeon in your castle begins to make sense - free up space to take prisoners for donation. Question: Will prisoners in your dungeon eventually want to join up or nah?
  8. Improving lord relations

Derthert is at like -37 with me... I guess this is because I have used influence to grab 3 castles (two of which were the same castle on a war front; first time I immediately lost it to a counterattack siege, took it back myself and used influence to assign it to myself again, then lost it again and the war ended immediately afterwards, and the 3rd one was a different castle and the enemy had a war camp set up to siege but the war ended thank god). I imagine if he was able to kick me from the kingdom he would have.

A couple of the other lords are similarly not fond of me. I would love to get some relationship back.
  9. Marriage?

From my experience you need like 14000+ gold at least

I imagined that Liena was a high class lady, this just confirms it. 14k may take a while, there's no mechanic where some other rich guy will swoop in and take her (just like real life...), is there?
  10. Do the Battanians have a weakness?

Same thing as Forest Bandits, you will need a shield made from the wood of the True Cross and arrows dipped in holy water.
  11. Marriage?

I have done the persuasion attempts on Liena of Vlandia, she told me I have to talk to her clan leader to "make the arrangements". I do this, it opens a barter screen where my side already has "marriage to Liena", but nothing I do on that screen has any affect on the acceptance meter or the offer button. What do I do? I have somewhere around 6000 gold, I'm a mercenary right now with a tier 1 clan.
  12. SP - General Item, Gear, Horse Storage Space in Castles

I was awarded a castle in my (first) current playthrough and was a little disappointed to find that I can't store tangibles like the smithing stuff I've accumulated, horses, nicer armor I've looted, etc. If I haven't missed this, maybe provide a personal armory in your keep for storage of such...
  13. [BUG] Siege Framerate Plummets When Ram Reaches Gates

Upon discussion with another forumgoer, it may be when the ladders get set up as the two things happened around the same time in the sieges I've been in... SOMETHING is causing a massive framerate dive during sieges.
  14. First person siege

The battering ram I mean... I've only been in 5 sieges though so maybe it IS the ladders.
  15. First person siege

For me this appears to happen when the ram reaches the gate.
  16. [BUG] Siege Framerate Plummets When Ram Reaches Gates

Haven't seen this brought up, apologies if this has been reported or if this is the wrong place for this. I have found that the game runs quite smoothly in almost every situation for me, including enormous field battles with 1000 soldiers taking part. When besieging cities and castles...
Back
Top Bottom