Search results for query: *

1. In Progress brown shades on cities

when zooming into a city on the world map (particular desert cities) the shade of the textures turn brownish
  2. Discussion Scene Editor will you ever polish the main map?

its been quite a while now the game is out and i constantly post snaps of the exact locations on the main map where some polishing is needed and you keep telling me "next update it be fixed" or "it already got fixed don't worry about it"..yet.. its not.. why dear dev..why the buttering? do i...
  3. In Progress please remove the dam glitching trees infront of sanala

there are glitching trees infront of sanala please remove them.. i would do it myself but it seems you dev did something so one cannot mod your main map without glitching rivers and out of border glitchy landscape.. please for the love of butter fix this..
  4. please do this

please remove the starting dead perents from showing in clan family tree in sandbox mode
  5. SP - General arenas need polishing

kuzaite arena spawn points for each team are located in a bad way also theres too much grass in the arenas (personal opinion)
  6. Need More Info main_map visual bugs

1. floating palm trees around aserai desert 2. bugged textures with aserai and kuzite briges 3. river part that lead to the lake infront of the nortern most aserai city is missing and the lake edge is visible 4. bugged trees infront of sanala that not even fit the geographical area
  7. In Progress glitchy trees infront of sanala and missing river

theres glitchy trees infront of sanala on the Main_map that should be removed its always there on the map also theres a missing river part from the bridge to the lake infront of husn fulq and last thing..the bridges models too have some texture thing that need to be checked out (the aserai and...
  8. some areas in the world map need some attantion

as the title say..its been for too long.. please polish the world map.. 1. Husn Fulq area got missing river leading to the lake! 2. the bridges (not the wooden ones) in aserai and kuzaith lands have a texture bug in the underflow area of the bridge 3. floating palm trees in the aserai desert in...
  9. General Scene Editor main map modding

when trying to edit the main map the rivers are gone and the borders of the map turning deformed and the land have no textures..its all white seems impossible to mod the main map at corrent state..
  10. main map editing

it seems whenever i go into the editor and launch the main map it all white and the borders are diformed its impossible to mod the main map without this happenig
  11. editor textures glitching

"terrain_ground_grass_rock_b" is jittering and vibrating in a way that a texture shouldn't.. literally please fix this i really need that texture for a map im making and would greatly appreciate any attention you guys give to this..this is just one example for a texture that is doing this..but...
  12. main map and some features need some polishing

i dont wanna nag you dear dev too much with all the visual bugs and eye sours i come across so ill just gona give you all a favor and make one big report and hope you dear dev take notes of it.. 1. infront of sanala theres a cluster of trees that glitched out leafs when you come near or go far...
  13. texture bugs in imperial towns

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879977257/screenshots/ take alook in my steam you will see a snapshot with a black texture found this on the gatehouse of danustica
  14. about catapract lance

there is a gap between the lance blade and the shaft you can clearly see trough it
  15. help making a tiny mod

so basically im tired of hoping the dev would fix the world map visual stuff that bugs me so i decided to try and make my own "mod" that fix it.. i opened world map in the editor and fixed what i wanted (removed some trees) now i want it to be acting as a mod i could activate after every update...
  16. SP - Scenes bugged trees in world map

in front of sanala there a bunch of trees that glitch out when you move around them..with the camera.. just letting you guys know..
  17. SP - General bring back camping

show some love to us, nomads, with the good old feature we had in the older games where we could "set camp" and relax and heal in our open world tiny tent model this time it would be nice if we had a tiny model of a tent camp (different tents for each culture)
  18. the tiny flags of player\others who are in towns float

as the title say.. player and other characters flags that indicate presence in a town are floating above the city model on the world map
  19. world map bridge models need polishing

as the title say.. in the name of all buttery and such please take note of this and do something about it.. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1936014053374432981/96C41F1DE0981CF2984D79ED2D3E10921CC1E773/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false...
  20. editor missing stuff

not sure where to put it but im working with the editor makign amap and one clear day i open the editor and notice the houl tool bar with all the options used to be there are now gone..i cant even find the ground lvling tool in the editor.. what happen????
Back
Top Bottom