Search results for query: *

1. Any way to change first person FOV?

Seems to be for an old version :/

Thanks anyway.
  2. Any way to change first person FOV?

I searched for a while and only found threads suggesting configurable fov, some of them implying that it had already been done. Didn't see any definite answer, so does anyone know if there's a way to do it?
  3. [Suggestion] Attacking should not be possible when jumping

Jumping breaks the hitboxes and looks ridiculous, so I'd be quite happy to see it gone.
  4. Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

It's a lot easier to do these anti cavalry tricks against the AI than a human player.
  5. Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

Infantry/Cavalry balance will be a much bigger problem, as no one will pick infantry unless they can compete. Lance/horse archer only M&B would be kind of dull.
  6. News on multiplayer for M&B, and Expansion details

Multiplayer will also add a lot to the games potential as a modding platform.
  7. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

It would be pretty easy to just take sound files from Dawn of War and Mark of Chaos, but it's something that might get the mod shut down. Still, if you've got either of those games you could do it for personal use.
  8. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

Part of the reason it was going so long is that they wanted to do it for 1.003 rather than have to redo everything, and thus they have only done stuff which is compatible with any version.
  9. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

This mod has the von carstein ring.
  10. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

Of course.

Sigmar has a name, and named characters get massive stat bonuses compared with unnamed ones (eg Archaon vs. regular chaos lord.) A named god emperor with a sharp lump of steel could beat an unnamed one with a space fleet pretty easily.
  11. the OSP - Open Source Project

Feel free to use all my stuff in this. I intended it all as modders resources anyway; I'm too lazy to make a whole mod by myself.

By the way, those spanish plate armors are mine, plus there's a fair few hammers and maces I made for SWUP that you can use.

Edit: I could do a few more weapon models if you want, as they're pretty quick and easy to do. Just provide reference pics. I'd rather do historical or realistic fantasy weapons. It also seems like a good pack to release that gothic plate I started in the 15th century - it's done, just needs to be rigged and exported. It would be pretty embarrassing if Duke Nukem Forever actually got released first.
  12. PC Zone UK 62 out of 100 - stupidest review ever?

I'm kind of surprised anyone pays attention whatsoever to what game reviewers say.
  13. What's all the fuss about?

Wait, spore is a game?

I thought it was a procedural animation tech demo.
  14. Let's see how different factions react to large battles...

The swadians would probably be #1 if you did an all knight army. It's not to hard to beat 10 knights then 20 infantry, but 30 knights is another matter.
  15. King Haralus wants dwarves!

Gameplay wise, there's way more difference between a khergit and nord than a dwarf and elf.
  16. Stronger Bows?

The Mercenary said:
    The reason why they shoot further is b/c of their missile speeds. The faster they travel, the less drop. The faster they travel, the more damage they do. Because damage speed calculation for missiles is the square of the missile speed. But personally, I don't even use bows anymore. I don't even fight anymore. I just stand there and watch.

Elmetiacos said:
    Until you get to 35th level or something and have Power Draw 7, is there any point in getting the stronger bows? Is the loss of accuracy worth the extra damage or not? PD 4 with a short bow will often kill a looter in one shot, but only does a few points to an armoured enemy.

Headshot them. Always effective.

Helmets got a buff in 1.0.
  17. Best grapical mod out

There's also SWUP. It's pretty dead, but there is a release with most weapons done.
  18. How strong was Plate Armor?

There has to be a joint there or the wearer won't be able to turn his head.
Back
Top Bottom