Search results for query: *

• Users: Animasola
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Animasola

Bug with formation

Hello Everytime a companion is down in a battle the set formation is reset to formation 1. So if you have a companion in the cavalary formation and he is defeated he is back to the infantry formation. Also there is some unit types which are ranged types but are set to infantry formation as...
  2. Animasola

Thanks for daily patches

Hello I wanted to thank the TW team for being able to deploy patches everyday during this time, with you know, the Coronavirus going on and all. I am a developer myself and work from home for weeks now. It works, but then i am not part of important projects at this time so its more like a...
  3. Animasola

Companion skills setup and level up makes no sense

Hello Lets assume you want a healer in your party, and youre going to hire a companion with the medicine skill. Just to find out it is locked down now because not enough focus and it is at its limit. I dunno if it would rise anyway, because leveling up a companion, and this is another story, is...
  4. Animasola

The wild wild Calradia! ... and where is the armor?

Hello EDIT: Sorry, with all the complains here. Of course i love your game! :) I know there is many issues but one i want to bring up is with bandits. After some time there is just hideouts everywhere and no one gives a damn. Looters and bandits roaming around without being brought to justice...
Back
Top Bottom