Search results for query: *

1. Calvary&infantry damage balance issue

bannerlord make the calvary very weak in this game. horses die like a bag of potatoes upon a looter with a pickfork. why did taleworlds remove the lance crouched damage? i could not hold down my spear to crush infantry like in warband, this game made medieval warfare quite unrealistic as they...
  2. Need More Info Campaign lag

There is very bad lag when transitioning through the tutorial dialogue, game takes Long time to load to next screen ( eg. Campaign map/dialogue screen/battle) laggy when travelling on campaign map. Still laggy when in battle. All this occurred at the lowest resolution. High resolution is even worse.
  3. Need More Info Lag/stuttering issue due to bad cpu power consumption

the game is not playable due to bad cpu processing power consumption optimization. i tried to direct power to bannerlord from my power management, change the selected driver to nvidia gtx960m, remove any cpu background tasks and run on lowest resolution as possible to no avail. i wish if...
  4. Need More Info Lag & GPU usage

There is constant lag in-game. The worst is when in arena or large scale battles. my estimated gpu memory usage is 1436mb Over my current capacity of 128mb.How do I allocate more space?
Back
Top Bottom