Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Roving reinforcement spawns

Might I also suggest a start position that's farther back initially, as well. Love watching my dudes get murdered when they, too, spawn in the middle of enemy infantry because I moved back...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Roving reinforcement spawns

The first issue is a straight-up bug: I've noticed in my last handful of battles that enemy troops are spawning both back in their original start position AND *behind* my lines if I move them up far enough. I tanked my last battle when I watched 20 or so AI troops spawn directly behind my shield...
  3. Guys, your game is monstrously hard

1) There's a lot going on, the learning curve is very steep. I don't think the game would be the same if any effort were made to reduce the complexity. That should stay the way it is. That said, there's no handholding, like, at all. Can a guy get a tooltip? Hintboxes might be annoying for some...
  4. Need More Info Missing companion

This is a bug I've run into three separate times (with three separate companions). They always disappear after a standalone quest and are listed as "HOLDING" and always in Ain Balique.

This isn't a fix, per se, but you can dismiss and rehire them. Though 10 of my best troops also disappeared along with the character.

Summary:
    How to Reproduce
    : Send a follower on a mission without you (this appears as though it can happen on *any* mission, randomly)
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Ain Balique (where they always wind up)
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version: Latest patch as of 04/03/20 (...ya'll could stand to add a "version number" on the main loading screen to make this a little easier on us?)
    Computer Specs: NVIDIA's GeForce NOW service
    GPU: RTC T10-8
    CPU: no idea
    RAM: no idea
    Motherboard: no idea
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Again, probably SSD
Back
Top Bottom