Search results for query: *

1. Please ad option for Warband Camera

I really miss the way the camera worked in third person for Warband in Bannerlord if you hold right mouse to turn camera it turn the character as well in Warband if you did that it only rotated the camera and you used (w a s d) to turn your character in those directions that worked so well...
  2. Character creation faces look the same.

Is it just me or do all the default faces in the character creation look pretty much the same compared to Warband the big noses the round faces even when you use random faces there's not much difference.
  3. Auto directional Attack

Please some one make a mod that ads Auto directional attack option, like the option was in Warband i love the auto block they added but still miss the auto attack option in Bannerlord.example if you start your swing on the right side of the enemy it will automatically swing from right to left if...
  4. please ad auto directional attack!

Haven't plaid for a wile im so glad to see auto block has been added , thank you so much im just missing the auto directional attack that was in Warband (if you started your swing on the right side of the enemy your swing would go from right to left ,if you start your swing on the left side of...
  5. SP - Quests Family feud mission

if your diplomacy fails in this mission make it so that all npc's usually about 4 only attack the player not the npc that you are protecting that would make it more fair the npc cant protect him self and the moment the npc dies you fail the mission so let the combat be focused on you you are the...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Buy noble troops with influance only

It makes no sense that noble troops come from Bandits they should only be gotten from the Kingdom screen they are after all sons of the noble families and can thus not be bought with gold only your influence(influence points) in that kingdom as a lord should grant you access to these specially...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops npc soldiers look like old men

War is fought by young men ,the npcs look like very old men just feels wrong, bring in a system that starts your recruits looking like very young 14-16 years old around that and then for each tier ad 6 years to there faces that are still culturally correct.
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More smithing tools for bigger weapons

For me the two handed swords are too short and small at max length that you can craft and in general , to fix it and ad some gameplay create a smithing tool that works in game in the smithing screen make it possible to increase the length and width of parts even further and also you can unlock...
  9. Children should be grown up early

I want to see the children be grown and join my part at an earlier age like 15 or 16 not 18 in the old days you where an adult at 14 with all the responsibility's.
  10. Marry companions

When you have walked the hard road with your companions you have a special bond with them and can even fall in love I would love to have the option to start a relationship with one of them and then be able to get married you wont get the influence from marrying someone from a strong clan but...
  11. click to pause game

I would like it if I was in a town and waiting if I click any where on the map it wll pause the game think that is how warband worked.and not sure if they fixed it but when I left a town ,village or battle the game would be running I would rather exit those instances and be in a paused state .
  12. Npc's faces dont change

I have been playing around with the settings but for a wile now the npc's faces don't change into a frown any more is it one of the performance settings ?How do I get that working again?
  13. Attack control on relative enemy position

Warband had it bannerlord needs it ,it was such a grait option.
  14. Warbands Directional attack

One of Warbands Attacking options was a system that used the direction you where looking in relation with your enemy to calculate direction of attack, so if you looked left of your enemy and attack your slash would always go from left to right of you started your attack on the right side of the...
  15. like to use influence to recruit high tier troops

Think it would be nice if you could bypass the recruitment npcs relation amount in some degree by spending your influence points for direct recruitment of high tier troops.Influence points are harder to get than money and important as a lord for numerous things so it would cost you dearly to...
  16. Why so many people have a problem with mounted combat

I realize now why so many including myself have a hard time with melee mounted combat its to do with the 3rd person camera that you can have further away from your character you always aim or swing in the middle of your screen, so if your very close to your character its not a problem because...
  17. Auto directional attack

I would like to see the auto directional attack be re added as it was in Warband if you are looking left of your opponent and attack your attack will swing from left to right if you look right of opponent and attack the attack will go from right to left if you look above enemy and attack you...
  18. Swords dont aim where im aiming

I have to say the combat is really frustrating the sword clearly don't go where im aiming I have waited so log for this game its frustrating to think warbands combat is better than bannelord please fix it or someone make a mod that converts it back to warbands method im clearly aiming right on...
  19. AI armys created by Ai spesificly to distroy enemy armys

I might be wrong in my assumption but it feels like army's are made by AI lords to raid villages and siege castles and towns those are grate but to give the player more chances to fight in big field battles it would be grate if some times army's where made specifically to counter enemy army's...
  20. Dont like using the mouse to turn character

I miss warbands movement system to use arrow keys to move and turn character I want to be able to see my characters face would be nice if it was an option to use the old system in option menu
Back
Top Bottom