Search results for query: *

1. Karl_Magnus

There was plenty of other things to do before touching the caravans

After reading some people having issues with the longevity of their caravans after the last patch, I felt like it was needed to tell TaleWorlds that this kind of change feels like a waste of efforts. I do agree caravans needed to imply some risks, but this change just seems to have skipped many...
  2. Karl_Magnus

Resolved Zoom in/zoom out characters in Inventory menu (and other menus/encyclopedia?)

Sometimes I want to have a good look at my soldiers/heroes and I :confused: when I can't scroll in and out to change the perspective beside for turning them around. That would be a nice addition. Far from being urgent, but whenever devs have some time to put on minor things like this.
  3. Karl_Magnus

Resolved For anyone in need of making sure their hardware is on recent drivers

Last time I cleaned my hard drives and reinstalled Windows and the programs I usually use and need, I used Driver Easy to update all my drivers. I'm currently updating my sound card driver to see if it makes any difference. The free version is a bit slow, and the download of the files is...
  4. Karl_Magnus

SP - Economy Criminality and corruption

I feel like town gangs are a basis on which these two concepts could be introduce. It would affect a number of things, but I haven't thought about it much. To be honest I just woke up and my mind is a mush right now, but I still wanted to throw this out there for people to elaborate on this if...
Back
Top Bottom