Search results for query: *

1. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Mod works kinda values need a tweak based on your idea what the balance should be.
  2. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

It would give the player a reason to hold castles the income is meh last time I held one.
  3. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I've seen the snow ball slow down but it hasn't stopped by any means but I'll take what I can get this early. Warband literally made it so the AI couldn't or at least wouldn't destroy a faction without player involvement. So a script like if ai takes 40% of an a faction settlements it peaces out or gets ganged up on by its neighbors could help
  4. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I bet Warband had an artificial way of getting the ai to peace out eventually all games with diplomacy have a back door script. Make it so the player and AI can recruit at castles and that could help the ai rebuild. It's likely multiple systems causing the issue
  5. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

There's probably no magic solution which is why it taking them so long to work on it. I'd rather have a stable game with poor balance right now tbh. The main quest is basically pointless since I crash before ever completing it cause and it's an unavoidable crash.
  6. SP - General Patrols for Cities & Castles

They kinda just hang out by your fief they're like the rest of the ai I've seen them actually beat ai lords
  7. Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

Honestly the story isn't a story its a tutorial to explain game mechanics for first time playthroughs problem is you can't turn the whole thing off just the combat part of the tutorial.
  8. It needs to be stated.

There's a lot of new systems that have to be balanced. It's not just a new game engine and physics. It just wasn't given more tlc before EA. Policies actually exist and some actually work.
  9. SP - General Patrols for Cities & Castles

You can use the party system for that your clan is allowed to have more than one party. Only reason to get companions and they're also influence free during wars they're not cheap though.
  10. It needs to be stated.

I don't even dev I've just modded enough to know you can break everything with a simple typo. This kind of data is amazing for devs I've seen way worse games be full releases and this WAY better than most EA's on steam
  11. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Never had the save corruption issue yet... but I also save less in mount and blade than I should
  12. Snowballing ruined my first game: should I try again or wait for a balance patch?

It's what the patch notes said. My game is more stable but I'm also on a custom PC so I'm not the norm. I can do some quests that were broken before. They tweaked a lot code already its obvious. You do realize coding isn't easy right one syntax error can break a game. The more code you add the more it can go wrong. Gamers these days forget when we didn't have updates and if a game was broken all you could do is get the 4 bucks from game stop cause the Walmart wouldn't refund you. If you don't like paying for a beta why buy a game in EA you know you signed up for an incomplete product. It's cheap by american standards. It has some good systems that work some of the time the policy system definitely has upsides. I haven't had the same steamroll I did day one still bad but it's a start it's not just one system causing the steam roll I'm sure of it.
  13. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

As an American finding a game under $60 is amazing. I don't even understand why anyone is complaining about a game that was literally discounted almost the moment it launched. We signed up for a beta I'm amazed it wasn't worse is it good I like the ideas that the game has presented are they done no so solid 6/10 for me. Just gonna ride out the patches.
  14. The Empires are taking over the map! Early game

I have't seem the ai unify in a 1000 unless its their ruler and only once it seems the ai is being less unified since the last patch
  15. Empire Questline late game

Has anyone actually triggered the unification for the empire cause it throws you into a three on one war. No you can't negotiate peace unless you move a bar to 100 which isn't at all easy cause it seems to be a total war. I gave up on that save I was rushing to see if anything was really there...
  16. The Empires are taking over the map! Early game

I watched the south body the Aseri? my first play-through. Like uhh guys it's been a month chill
  17. Snowballing ruined my first game: should I try again or wait for a balance patch?

It's supposed to be slowed down but we're getting patches basically every other day so by tomorrow who knows what the balance is like
  18. So many ways to lose relationship with lords, yet so few ways to gain

It's almost as if development was started and stopped. It shows signs of genius and then falls flat I think we got EA cause they needed cash which is fine if they use it well I've seen worse the combat works and is fun just the campaign is eh.
  19. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

You can make peace it's just expensive. Also requires you to talk to a lord your at war with. It's got fun moments it's the main quest isn't well fun or really rewarding sure I want to end the civil war but end up at war with 3 nations before I even finish it no
  20. Creating Your Own Kingdom

It's implemented it's just since your companions are part of your clan you can't give them cities but you can have ai vassals switch sides. The questline isn't that fun tbh you end up at war with half the ai even though your not really strong unless you got lucky. It kicks off the moment you own two settlements as fiefs but it displays as two thirds.
Back
Top Bottom