Search results for query: *

• Users: LordCesare
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How can I found top tier armor?

Seriously, I can't help but feeling the armor spawn in the market is linked with the player level, which REALLY doesn't fit this game. But I could be wrong tho. Have anyone managed to buy a top tier body armor piece yet?
  2. Devs should steal some MODs!

Right now many people who keeps playing this game is using some sort of tweaking mod. For me personally, I use a mod that applies the XP from training perk to every troop instead of just 1 troop in a stack. This mod saves me from having to constantly chase looters just to have a decent army...
  3. Is training ground and the 2 training traits still bugged?

Hi everyone, I have a few question about the training in the game. 1. Currently the trainning traits from leadership skill only applies the bonus XP to every stack of unit instead of individual unit. For example, 1 recruit get 30 exp from raise the meek, but 2 recruits only get 30 exp per day...
  4. SP - General Don't fix what's not broken!

1.2.0's caravan nerf is totally a mess. Yes pottery shop and caravan are slightly op, but are they so op to a point that effect the enjoyment of the game? No! There are far more pressing issues, here are few example 1.Most of the perks don't work.(And what's the point giving player governor...
  5. 1.2.0 caravan is completely worthless

Towns has no gold = no caravan income Caravan capped at 30 men + get targeted all the time = constantly get destroyed I get it that caravan is too safe in previous versions, but why over nerf it? Cancel the cap or raise it, it's not logical to cap it if player's can afford the wage. Also...
  6. Resolved [1.0.4]Trading Skill isn't leveling.

I was at skill level 75, my skill limit is somewhere between 120 to 140. After I bought some tool for less than 40 denars, sheep for less than 50 denars, I sold it for more than 100 each, but somehow my trading experience didn't change. If this isn't a bug please inform me how does the game...
Back
Top Bottom