Search results for query: *

• Users: Zariusz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General New sturgian armor from existing assets for footmen

As we know Sturgia was mainly created from two groups of people, Nordics from Nordlands and local tribes of Sturgians. This is even visible in armor and clothing available for troops and players to equip, i identified two groups of armors that are visually cohesive and are growing steadily more...
  2. SP - General Better looking brass lamellar armor for Khuzaits

Khuzaits have one of the most unique and better looking lamellar armor in the game and of course im talking about this: On the other hand, Khuzaits have to suffer from one of the ugliest and most boring looking, in my opinion, armors in the game: I dont know how people feel about this but...
  3. Mix and matching armor meshes in Bannerlord

Is it possible to create custom armor by adding or replacing different elements of existing armor meshes? I dont have any modelling knowledge but in Warband you could do this just by renaming files and using Open BRF. Is it still possible do something like that but in Bannerlord by using...
  4. Northern Light harness model is glitched

Head armor is inside horse head model
  5. SP - General Suggestion about equipment of Imperial Troops

Hello Devs, like title says i have sugggestions about imperial equipment. First about cataphracts, you specially made Imperial Lamellar Pauldrons, Boots and gauntlets so they fit to cataphract armour but at the end Cataphracts dont use them as set. Why? Here i edited troops to show how this...
Back
Top Bottom