Search results for query: *

• Users: Kommissar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Discussion Suggestion Add ability to destroy weapon in mission

It would be nice if we had an ability to destroy a specific weapon at will. This would allow us to simulate things like broken lances, much needed for historical mods. Example code here that attempts to remove the weapon from the agent causes an exception further down the line, although seems to...
  2. Removing of agent weapon through script

I'm currently trying to create a system for breaking weapons. I want it to based on damage dealt. Anyway, my issue is that I get a random crash when a weapon is removed. Sometimes it works fine, but it will usually crash after 4-5 NPCs make a strike. Here's really simple sample code...
  3. Stopping a clan from joining another kingdom

Is there a way to stop a clan from joining another kingdom? They're a leader of a kingdom I created, but just switch to another. I was under the impression that top level clans cannot switch?
  4. Mod localisation

Hello, I'd like to add proper localisation to my mod. To do this, I looked at how the ModuleData stuff is handled. I created a global_strings.xml with just one reference. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <base xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"...
  5. Calling StartAlleyFightMapEvent and gui error

I'm calling StartAlleyFightMapEvent, which works as expected. Two parties begin to fight (spawned party and a garrison). This is done just outside of a town. Player can get involved, as they would with an alley fight - the option being to help the garrison or to not get involved. If the player...
  6. SP Native Revolutions - towns can revolt!

Revolutions aims to stop snowballing, by allowing towns with low loyalty to revolt, providing they're owned by a different faction to their original. IMPORTANT! If your mod crashes on startup, navigate to mod's "Bin" folder, select Revolutions.dll file, right-click it, go to properties, and...
  7. Script to change city ownership

Hello, I'm writing a little testing utility that changes hands of a random settlement of main culture. It assigns it to any random clan. It works, in principle - the city changes hands and is assigned to a new faction. I do this with a small line of code like this: currentSettlement.OwnerClan =...
Back
Top Bottom