Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.4.1 Companion formations don't work

Well, companion formations always worked weird, but in 1.4.1 they've stopped to differentiate mount melee and mount archers. So if I want mount archers stay and shoot and mount melee attack, I won't be able to do it. It somehow worked in 1.4, but now it doesn't work. I can't understand, why...
  2. Sea raiders are easier to fight melee, than looters

I use sheild-and-sword style, and pattern to fight raiders is very simple: block-attack-block-attack etc. They are too slow to hit you after a block. Looters, on the other hand, regularly manage to hit you even after a block. Not saying about, they have way more rocks, than raiders javelins, and...
  3. New 1H perks suck

Holy **** he's like freakin mower xD

Actually, looters can attack with the same speed with skill 10...
  4. Why is Medicine so slow to rise?

I mean, it's literally 10 times slower to level up, than Steward. I don't know, it probably depends on number of "patients", and then to improve it in a small group is like an absolute hell.
  5. New 1H perks suck

So it's a realism thing then? I just don't know what it is you don't like about the new perks. "Strong Arms" provides +2% swing speed and "Deadly Purpose" increases damage of all 1H weapons by 5%.

Deadly Purpose is at leve 225. I've been playing the game since tthe release and never could get to that level. You could get +8% to sword damage way earlier with old perks. Of course, if perks and skill level didn't work before, you should feel a great improve right now, but it's not about new perks, but bug fixes. With old perks it could be even better.
  6. New 1H perks suck

lol, you don't have to use it, and it is certainly easier to swing a sword around without a shield in your hand. Besides, I'm sure at least some soldiers lost their shields during battle.

I'm pretty sure, it didn't take 1 sec to remove shield, hit with +20% to damage and get it back, back to then.
  7. New 1H perks suck

There's a perk for both damage and swing speed. Plus leveling up 1H naturally increases swing speed and damage. So is your only complaint that they didn't add a perk specifically for 1H sword damage?

There is a perk for 20% more damage without a shield, which is 100% fantasy. I mean, no warriors (at least in Europe) fought without sheilds back to then. Especially with 1h weapons.
  8. New 1H perks suck

"1h perks suck now"? ROFL

More like overpowered if you can actually get your 1h sword skill high enough.

Do you mean, 1h skill didn't increase the attack speed before the patch, and now it does?
  9. New 1H perks suck

Not a nerf. The perks were previously misimplemented, giving much less effect than they should

And? I mean, they could fix them: bonus to attack speed, bonus to 1H damage, bonus to 1H sword damage etc. Instead, they removed them totally.
  10. New 1H perks suck

You think people never smacked others in the face with a shield? Also you still haven't described what your problem is exactly.

As I said, those perks are in Beta 1.4, which you can install in 5 min in Steam. I don't remember them all, because when I saw them, I immediately changed beta to the main build. I remember, there is a shield stun perk, bonus to damage while being on horse (the most ridiculous one, like it's not big enough in 1.3), bonus to axe and mace damage, and they removed all general 1H damage and sword damage perks.
  11. New 1H perks suck

I'm pretty sure most of them still aren't even implemented. So....what is this thread about?

They are in beta 1.4
  12. New 1H perks suck

Yeah, and you can stun with a shield now. Pity, you still can't blink or shoot fireballs...
  13. New 1H perks suck

How is it worse? Because AI is stronger with 1h now? Just wait until they fix 2h and polearms lol. I like the change personally, high level 1h with no shield is so strong now. Almost made me want to play again.

Yeah, that's it, they turn the game into another fantasy ****. Who did fight without shields back to Middle Ages? Yeah, nobody and especially with 1H swords. 2H swords became popular, when full plate armors were invented, but before that you were as good as dead without a shield.
  14. New 1H perks suck

So I've checked forums and not found a lot of feedback about new perks. Probably people just don't use 1H + sheild a lot, and I understand them. The combination is mostly useless vs 3+ looters, let alone stronger units. You need reach and damage, to fight enemies effectively, so people use 2-handers and polearms.

New perks do 1H + shield style even worse.
  15. New 1H perks suck

People have survived a bullet to the head. I'm sure someone can survive a couple of slashes from a sword.

Yeah, someone, not every one.
  16. Battania- cant figure out

You use their skirmishers as meat shield, and their archers do everything other.
  17. New 1H perks suck

lmao id becareful throwing the "in real history" line. I dont honestly know. i barely used 1 hand swords so im not sure how hard this change impacted what was done before.

Man, you can argue about historical accuracy as much as you wish, but not possible to kill a person without armor with one sword hit is plain idiocy in real life, fantasy, or a computer game. Especially considering, that that person can kill (alright, not kill, but knock down) you with a wooden hammer no matter what armor you wear...

But I'm not about this (or not just about this), but about new 1H perks, and they obviously suck.
  18. New 1H perks suck

They nerfed swords, especially on-foot, and did some wierd things, like added that 1H on-horse damage bonus. Probably developers thought, doing rutinely 200+ damage wasn't enough... Role playing an athletic on-foot warrior has become even more ridiculous now. I mean, it took 2-3 hits to kill...
  19. Why don't NPCs have winter clothes?

I bet, it's kinda cold in all those rags in winter.
  20. When the **** will they fix formations?!

Use party manager mod on Nexus for the time being until it is fixed.

Yeah, but the mod doesn't fix it, just makes it easier to get back to a saved formation. I.e. if you forget about "formating", then you will have to fight with default one or load the game again.
Back
Top Bottom