Search results for query: *

• Users: Hethwill
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hethwill

Server - Elite NW - Strange Issue

Greetings community, I noticed a very strange issue with this server  - Elite NW - ( attention i never ever actually joined it ). I see it on the list with quite a good deal of people on. Facts: - Whenever i try to join it it replies "Incorrect Serial Key" and then asks for a serial key...
  2. Hethwill

High Command [SIGN UP!!!]

Sign up open for Wargame #1: - Umpire [closed] - French General - British General - French Brigadiers - British Brigadiers - British Regiments - French Regiments High Command is a community game mode open to all. - Simple rules - Challenging to master - Command structure and much...
  3. Hethwill

World of Warplanes

World  of Warplanes Close Beta Status. Anyone is testing it ?
  4. Hethwill

One Year of BETA...Always Remember...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVWcK1j44A
  5. Hethwill

World of Tankcraft

closed beta phase ongoing http://www.worldoftanks.com I must say that i'm realy appreciating the game. If you imagine Warband MP with tanks, this would be it, although you can advance through tiers of light/medium/heavy armored vehicles. Hope to see in there. I use the same name.
  6. Hethwill

Hethwill, the Khan - PW Server - Rules and Guidelines

Greetings Persistent World Mod dwellers, When joining Hethwill's server please follow the guidelines, > Clans should be the primary factions and roleplay your clan as best as you can: have a lord, etc, while using the proper clothes > individuals should be neutrals/bandits/civilians and...
  7. Hethwill

A Mighty Challenge to shake the foundations of Calradia - Act 2

Following the mighty success from the Beta days, where EPICNESS happened, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVWcK1j44A players and developers will pitch in battle for supremacy !!!! ONCE MORE ! the ACT 2 will soon follow... Stay tuned.
  8. Hethwill

Spanky's TeamSpeak Server

Following the release of Warband, a new TeamSpeak3 server has been set to host private and public channels. Private rooms were set to accomodate any needs of the Spanky Server owners. Public Rooms were created for various disscussion and game types. Download your TeamSpeak 3 @...
  9. Hethwill

Zendar Independent

The Zendar Independent The unofficial and independently run magazine of Calradia and Multiplayer. Periodically released to provide the community with contents of quality and interest. Aiming to complete the information released by other publications worldwide, such as the pioneer newspaper...
  10. Hethwill

SP Native 20 Years After

20 Years After M&B Warband MP & SP Mod Current closed version, 0.04 A Mod aimed to bring the balance of realism into M&B concept even more through the rework of game mechanics, equipment review, faction redesign and inclusion of new content. Features: Faction redesign All factions will...
  11. Hethwill

Unorthodox tactics - individual and team wise, funny, strange, crazy...and so on

Was playing today as a Khergit ( oh yeah they didn't get voted off to my delight ) and well picked up a new tactic, definitely not the usual thing but it worked wonders. So the map is ruins, battle mode, we spawn on the houses and we playing against rhodoks. Good match up but i didn't really...
  12. Hethwill

Deus Vult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_C4jdyULMA http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=50165.msg1054166#msg1054166 http://www.deusvultgame.com/
  13. Hethwill

[help] Sever list

Greetings, The update to 720 went fine, and worked without a glitch the 1st day. Now i cannot have the server list populated, the Start Search reports the usual "retrieving server list" message but hangs in that status indefinitely. I never update versions, i always reinstall the full package...
  14. Hethwill

A Mighty Challenge to Shake the Foundations on which Calradia was Built...

Hail all who dwell upon the Six Kingdoms and beyond. Warbands travel the land clashing and defying each others for the supreme conquest of glory and renown. Hereby i challenge thee, Taleworlds, to set up your Warband team, and during a rainy afternoon face off all those who have the guts and...
  15. Hethwill

( TBA ) - WWI - the Warband War One

Warband War I Time has come. Calradia is not a peaceful paradise. War is not kind and you are meant to be a part of the fight. There are factions. There are plenty of Clans. There are legion of "lone wolf" players. The idea is to make a one day event where Clans and PUGs ("pick up groups")...
  16. Hethwill

[suggestions discussion] Sarranids

Instead of focusing in a certain little detail of the Sarranid setup, it's better to have an overview of the whole suggestions. I will keep the OP updated with ideas posted. ____________________________________
  17. Hethwill

Your Warband !!!!!

Now, this is the most boring topic around, so don't read, especially aloud. Imagine your warband, raider crew, raiding party , skirmish batallion, etc... choose a denomination for it, your choice. Each must comprise a balance between Infantry, Skirmish/Shooting and Cavalry to fit your tactical...
  18. Hethwill

- Open Map Pack - v0.24 - Two new maps added !

an Open M&B: Warband Beta MapPack Made public under the patronage of The Cartographer's. For general public use. Any changes must be reported. Give credits. Latest version - << Download >> - You can now join EU_OpenMaps server as long as you have the OpenMapPack module folder updated. You may...
  19. Hethwill

The proud, the brave, the few...

" Brothers of the steppes. Warriors of the wolf... listen... Those efeminate Swadian knights call themselves the greatest riders upon the land. The gruesom Vaegir rely on mass volleys to fend us off. Even the Peasant City States of Rhodokia tries to learn how to defeat us. The...
  20. Hethwill

FREEDOM ! The Peasants Rebellion - Phase 2 - from the 16th Jan. to the 22th Jan.

theRealm , M&B Warband Beta Server Presents, FREEEEDOM !!!  Campaign see the Phase 1 thread Here Starting the 16th January, 2010 until the 22nd,  the War for Independence rages on... __________________________________________________________________ Encouraged by the victory on the...
Back
Top Bottom