Search results for query: *

1. Jarl Ballin'

Istanias Plan/Conspiracy Quest - Impossible!?

Hey guys, playing the mainquest and now im stuck. If I attack the Waterfront Thug I can beat them, but after that comes "the real fight". Thats the point, it's impossible to win this thing. It is displayed my 50 Men against their 19 or smth like that and I got only 9 or so. I tried ... ...
  2. Jarl Ballin'

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Play as a real Soldier/mercenary

Hey guys, am I the only one who wants to play as a real mercenary? Nothing read about it yet. I mean to have the possibility to offer your service as a sellword to a lord and join his group (not army). You got rank, food, equipment and payment based on your level/skills. After one month the...
  3. Jarl Ballin'

SP - General A list of suggestions

Already posted this here but I think it is better placed in this section. A list of Suggestions. Will edit to keep this up-to-date. Soon (Weeks, few Months): To get rid of the bugs, improve performance and better balancing should be clear. And I know some of the points I talk about under this...
  4. Jarl Ballin'

Question about Modding

Don't know where to put this so ... Anyone knows about a command to insert an item ingame via Console? Thanks for your replies. :)
  5. Jarl Ballin'

Resolved Crash on entering Smithy in Towns via Menu

If I reach a City and try to enter the Smithy the game crashes.
  6. Jarl Ballin'

The History of Bannerlords

Inspired from the Thread "Show off your Bannerlord Faces!" I thought about what fancy Characters you might have and also the story behind them so far. So I started this thread where everybody can share his Character and his Development/History. Despite my english i will try to write a little...
  7. Jarl Ballin'

Resolved Weapon/Armor Comparison disappears after a time

The red and green Stat-Comparison in the Inventory disappears after a time. I think its because of selecting one of the first trader Perks. Seems to be.
  8. Jarl Ballin'

Stupid Behaviour from Armies (causes Snowball Effect?)

Summary: Armies & Groups sporadicaly chasing enemy Armies despite the enemy has a way larger Troop/Manpower. How to Reproduce: - I accidentely stumbled over an enemy army (one of the Empire Factions) who was chased by one Army and one Group (Battanians). The Enemy Empire Army had way more man...
  9. Jarl Ballin'

Resolved Bugs as Mercenary

Summary: 1. As a mercenary it is not possible to get out of a contract without heavy Relation Malus (-10 like you were a vassal) 2. Infinite contract as a mercenary How to Reproduce: 1. & 2.: Self-explaining Quest/Settlement Name (if related): When you fight for a faction as mercenary. Media...
  10. Jarl Ballin'

Resolved No individual Formations

Summary: The asssigning to Formations in the party (I, II, III etc.) is reset after loading a game How to Reproduce: - Assign a troop to a different formation, save and load game. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Under Troops Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.4 Computer Specs: OS...
  11. Jarl Ballin'

Need More Info Face Animation Issue

Summary: Weird Faceanimations during conversations. (Every NPCs mouth is hanging a little bit down) How to Reproduce: - Talk to Villager, Generals, Tavern Keepers etc. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Everywhere Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10...
Back
Top Bottom