Search results for query: *

• Users: Arcon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arcon

Will Turkey's Currency fiasco hurt or help Bannerlord timelines?

Some of you may be aware that Turkey's currency(Lira) has plummeted over the past year compared to the USD and EU. The effects of this are that companies and individuals holding Lira saw the value of their holdings diminish by half and the cost of US/EU goods double. I am wondering if this...
  2. Arcon

3.84 tweaks?

I am looking for any/all tweaks. In particular, I want to remove villagers from village fight scenes. There is 0 reason why this is a fun/good gameplay mechanic.
  3. Arcon

Arena fights so poorly coded

1. Enemies glob onto you and all attack simultaneously. 2. Enemies are coded so if you are the target, they cannot damage each other. 3. Same with the battlefield, there seems to be no mechanic that if 50x enemies are focusing on one guy and there are 5 people on the field, others will break...
  4. Arcon

Any way to disable your Cavalry from Dismounting?

When you get a high number of Cavalry troops and they spawn in on the map, up to 1/2 of them can dismount. Can anyone post some code/instructions to prevent this dismounting? And no, telling them to re-mount does not work 95% of the time they are too far from the horses or simply ignore the...
  5. Arcon

Keep getting awarded castles, can't break away

Hi all, I am currently a lord of the D'shar and have been steamrolling through collecting properties. I have been hoping the D'Shar would not award one to me so I could break away from them taking my holdings with me, but they keep awarding them to me.  :x I even 'refused' a property that I...
  6. Arcon

Hate Village combat

A lord is attacking my village of Aden Khel so I go to fight him. The only problem is he keeps leashing back to village forcing me to fight there. Main problem is I get 60+ villagers helping, my guys who do load in cannot path to the enemy so just stand there even though I have ordered them to...
  7. Arcon

AI Lord allies ... they just suck in combat

If outnumbered they do not hold back, instead charging their troops in formation to enemies. So many absurd choices by them, yet I cannot control their troops. OK Fine, so they charge into enemy ranks, when they get lit up and die, their troops spawn in far back while the smart AI lord waits...
  8. Arcon

SP Desperately needs better troop organization

When you start to acquire troops from other factions via freeing prisoners and they mix with your own, you end up having huge lists of troops to scan through. Add this to your town and you can literally have to scan through 100+ troop types to find what you are looking for. To reduce the time...
  9. Arcon

Village Shrines and Town Churches

If I build a Shrine in a village and a Church in a town then pass these off to Vassals of mine, will the nobles still 'flock' to me as if I owned the said village/town or do I lose the bonus when passing it off? Does bonus apply only to myself or my kingdom I guess is another way of phrasing it.
  10. Arcon

Large combat has 2 armies circling each other and not attacking

Started yesterday. I bring in 350 troops to make it a 700 vs 700 fight. I have it on 250 battle size. My side starts out, I only get about 25 troops and allies bring in the rest. The other side has slightly more guys it looks like. The 2 armies start moving toward each other, but enemies drift...
  11. Arcon

Ugh, Snake Cult Shrine at higher levels

I am level 43 on my char right now on Normal/Normal/Good/Good/Normal difficulty and am trying to kill this Snake Cult Shrine off but finding it very hard. All my troops just get obliterated by these guys no matter what I do. After 15 - 20 attempts I am getting closer but they just keep coming...
  12. Arcon

How to cancel-end feast I threw?

I started my own kingdom, killed off the Empire and without a war going on decided it was a good time to throw a feast. It has gone on now a few weeks and every day a new tournament is thrown(not by me, just part of the feast mechanics I guess) but now I want to end it and let my lords go out...
  13. Arcon

Heraldic armor and shield options for own Honor Troops

I just created my honor troops and was sifting through the armor options but found no Heraldic Mail. Any way to add this option manually? Having a sea of my own troops sporting my kingdom's herald would be cool to see in battle, even allow me to turn off markers if I wanted to. Also, I wanted...
  14. Arcon

IF you block an attack, they should have a small delay

before they can attack you again! Simple, realistic and might actually force some strategy.
  15. Arcon

Troop placement bugged?

I tell my archers stand here and they go 30 feet past spot and to the left. Tell my infantry to stand here, they stand where I am but line up starting at that spot to the right. Enemy approaches, I try and set up my troops to so the archers are behind my guys but on a raised level and...
  16. Arcon

Free prisoner quest poorly done if disguised

You are armed with a Lute(shield) and a Dagger. The dagger does roughly 4-10 damage per hit on a heavily armored guard. Unless you are able to force him into a corner he will just back away and let his guys shoot you while his other melee buddies swarm in. If you do somehow manage to get inside...
  17. Arcon

Bryten 1.41 Battle Commands & Religion Problems

I google searched but could not find the answer to these problems: [list type=decimal] My 'command options' when you go to combat does nothing when I click it so I always have to charge but I am pretty sure PBO was included with this so somehow it is not working for me. What use is religion...
  18. Arcon

Remove my wife's hat?

Any way to remove your wife's hat so she does not look like some Amish chick?
  19. Arcon

Couple bugs

I am using v3.204 and my companions or the town trainer have somehow transfered their skills over to me so now when solo I have like all 10s for any Int based skill. Also: the Empire King gave me a quest to track down the Snake Cult lair and gave me like 100 days to find it. I ended up enabling...
  20. Arcon

Need new Menus file

So I bought the game off Steam and was having a boring time in SP until I saw TweakMB that let me customeze it so I didnt have to play the game for 2 years IRL to win. My only problem was I did not save an original Menus and was wondering how to get ahold of one? Any posted on the net? Or do I...
Back
Top Bottom