Search results for query: *

• Users: Arcon
  • Order by date
  1. Arcon

Resolved Frame drops and lagging

Game was running smoothly for me until this latest update.

Buying RAM was a fix for another issue of yours Bogdanescu, this just started yesterday for many players.
  2. Arcon

Need More Info Items in inventory when compared will show wrong icons.

I get this when items are still loading in.
  3. Arcon

Need More Info Game Lagging in battles

Same for me too, things were smooth before and now it is unplayable.
  4. Arcon

Need More Info Huge performance issues

I was having smooth battles until the latest patch. I imagine everyone is noticing combat lag/stutter from it because all these posts are after the last patch.
  5. Arcon

Resolved Companion sets himself on "HOLDING"

Same happened for me today. Best companion is set to "HOLDING" at Ain Baliq and can't find him there.

Yep, I got the Ain Baliq bug as well, he was nowhere around there or in the village.
  6. Arcon

Need More Info Game stops comparing items after leveling up trade.

I noticed this too 2 days after release, it stopped working for me and I am now used to not having it but it was nice.
  7. Arcon

Need More Info Performance at battles/sieges

Same, just started with 1.05 for me.
  8. Arcon

Resolved Poor performance on mainstream high-end hardware

Started in 1.05 for me.
  9. Arcon

Resolved Still Cannot Get Above 5-6fps

1.05 tanked my FPS and before that I had great FPS.
  10. Arcon

Taleword's Partnership with NetEase Games, how should we interpret?

Not to be a pessimist, but expect a Chinese company in the next 2 years to sell a Chinese flavor of Bannerlord with suspiciously similary game features.
  11. Arcon

It seems like recent medieval games are generating a following of undesirables

It is easy, you tell anonymous kids behind a keyboard "People will get unhinged if you use XXXXX words" or say "XXXX things" and they do it.

Most of the time it is because it makes otherwise sane adults completely childlike and overly emotional in their response. Said 'adults' tend to go overboard in their response to these racist things because it brands them as 'the good guy' and makes them feel good about themselves thinking they are a champion for a cause.

I'm all for getting people who use these terms repeatedly banned or perma-muted, but please for the love of god try and be mature in response when you encounter it. 95% of the time it is some kid or 'adult' trying to get a rise out of people.
  12. Arcon

How much would you pay for early access?

I'd rather just offer them free Beta testing because I actually submit detailed bug reports rather than using the Beta as simply an early access to finding exploits I can abuse in MP once it's released. :wink:
  13. Arcon

Early Access Confirmed

Early Access by when? Early 2019?
  14. Arcon

Sturgia - Make up your mind about this faction.

Swedish
    Swedish evolved from Old Norse around the 14th and 15th century, and historically, the Swedish dialects were generally much more different than today. Since the 20th century Standard Swedish prevails throughout the country. The Scandinavian languages constitute a dialectal continuum and some of the traditional Swedish dialects could equally be described as Danish (Scanian) or Norwegian (Jamtlandic).

Finnish was the majority language of Sweden's eastern parts, though it was used almost exclusively as a spoken language. These areas were also home of a significant Swedish-speaking minority. Finnish became a minority language in the west as well since many Finnish speakers migrated there (mostly for economic reasons).

Estonian was the language of the majority in Swedish Estonia but the province, like Finland hosted a Swedish-speaking minority and also a more significant minority of Germans.

In medieval Sweden, the Low German language had a very important role as a commercial language and the lingua franca of the Hanseatic league. As such, the Low German language influenced Swedish and other languages in the region considerably. In medieval Stockholm, half of the population were Low German speakers.[3] Low German was also the language spoken in the 17th-century Swedish territories in northern Germany i.e. Swedish Pomerania, Bremen-Verden, Wismar and Wildeshausen (as well as the rest of northern Germany) and by the German minority in Estonia and Swedish Livonia. Livonia was also inhabited by Latvians, Estonians and Livonians.

Old Norse
    Old Norse language, classical North Germanic language used from roughly 1150 to 1350. It is the literary language of the Icelandic sagas, skaldic poems, and Eddas. The term Old Norse embraces Old Norwegian as well as Old Icelandic, but it is sometimes used interchangeably with the latter term because Icelandic records of this period are more plentiful and of greater literary value than those in the other Scandinavian languages. In a wider sense, Old Norse is distinguishable from the other old Scandinavian languages of this period only by minor differences in the writing traditions.

Grammatically, the Old Norse language remained remarkably stable for 200 years. Like other older Germanic languages, it had a relatively free word order, although certain basic principles were adhered to, such as the finite verb in first or second position, and the object mostly following the verb. Nouns, pronouns, and adjectives were inflected for four cases, and verbs were inflected for tense, mood, person, and number. There were separate dual forms for pronouns only. Stress was placed on the first syllable of a word, and stressed syllables could be short, long, or “overlong.”

Old Norse is the parent language of the three modern languages, Icelandic, Faroese, and Norwegian.

Draw your own conclusions, seems Devs are are only following history to me though.
  15. Arcon

Will Turkey's Currency fiasco hurt or help Bannerlord timelines?

Some of you may be aware that Turkey's currency(Lira) has plummeted over the past year compared to the USD and EU. The effects of this are that companies and individuals holding Lira saw the value of their holdings diminish by half and the cost of US/EU goods double. I am wondering if this...
  16. Arcon

The Arquebus

LucarioRazex said:
    In my opinion, the Arquebus is kinda meh, outshined by many other ranged weapons (bows especifically, and the Siege xbow takes a dump on it) but it does feel satisfying to use, so it definately has roleplay value, of you're into that.

Sorry, but this went against the canon of PoP. Not sure why the devs thought it was any way thematic to place a gunpowder weapon in this realm, but meh, I'll get over it.
  17. Arcon

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Doh! I forgot about the Camp options. Thanks  :oops:
  18. Arcon

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Is there a way to turn on the advanced horse archer AI? I swear I thought I saw an option somewhere and now I go to options cannot find it.
Back
Top Bottom