Search results for query: *

• Users: Zyakan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zyakan

Need More Info No notification when allied settlements are under attack

Hello, I do not know if it is a bug or an absence of feature, but we are not warned when an allied settlement is being raided/besieged, even if we are close to it. Neither notification is given when a city/castle is taken by the enemy, even if it is our own. If it is intended, it is weird, as...
  2. Zyakan

Resolved Tablut AI is noob

Hello, Tablut is a great game ! I feel it hard to understand at first, mostly because I needed to get clear with the objectives and ways to capture pawns/win the game ; unsimmetrical game is a bit harsh ; but by now I love it. I'm sad that any tavern "champion" in "hard" challenge or any...
  3. Zyakan

Resolved Campaign AI flaws

Hello, Here are some silly behaviour I noticed from NPCs parties : 1 ) Possible bug : When you gather parties to your army, they seem to not buy any food on the way. I regularly have to share my food with them. When going to villages to buy food, allied parties buy nothing even if they are...
  4. Zyakan

Resolved Combat AI flaws

Hello, There are some flaws in the way "Good" combat AI works. I mostly tested it in Practice fight in arena, so some of it may be slightened by tactical formations. -NPCs do not parry when you spam attacks while turning around them. way to reproduct this : have an advantage (block them...
  5. Zyakan

Bows are way too quick

Hello, everything is in the title :smile: I don't know if this topic has already been told (I believe it must be the case though) Sorry for double-posting if it's the case. It triggers me since I started playing : in my opinion, bows are way too quick to draw, and too quickly precise - to make...
  6. Zyakan

SP - General Council votes should take time

Hello ! Votes for city owner and policies are instantly concluded after we (the player, as a vassal) vote. As I said in another topic, nobles need to be swift with their mail mittens to catch the vote in time with their smartphone. I don't even know how they can feel the vibrator under their...
  7. Zyakan

Vote for city owner : I'm one third of the Empire ?

Hello ! I've experienced some weird stuff as an Archon of Southern Empire. First of all, when I joined the Southern Empire and discovered the "Kingdom" category, I saw there was no active policy at all (which is quite strange for an empire, even torn apart) Second, when voting for who's...
  8. Zyakan

Need More Info Cannot help a city in food shortage + city still have food for sale

Hello, After my lord and I took a city (Lageta), it obviously was in food shortage. Having a big stock with my party (thanks to my 2 or 3 hundred horses for 70 men, I don't even know how they don't escape) I wanted to help. I tried selling food in the market : no effect. When I traded grain...
  9. Zyakan

Siege (several issues)

Hello, First of all, thanks for the great work done on siege mechanics, which I was waiting impatiently, and I'm not disappointed. (I'm just a bit frustrated by the earlyness of the game atm :razz:) After several sieges made as attacker, I noted some issues I didn't see yet in "known issues" ...
  10. Zyakan

SP - General Everybody looks the same

Hello, Random NPCs seem to be almost all the same. I see different faces, but not so different, and some types come back again and again. Maybe your procedural face generation is too mild. Cursors on face generator have been reduced on their extremes, so it shouldn't be a problem to let...
  11. Zyakan

SP - General Encyclopedia button, accessible logs, notifications for important events

Hello, Here's a bunch of suggestions for the map UI, from my few 30 hours of gameplay. -Encyclopedia: It took several hours for me to notice its existence, and more time again to learn how to access to it (other than clicking on a character's name when he introduces himself to me) I know now...
  12. Zyakan

Need More Info No age ?

Hello, As I'm running the game on the lowest graphical settings, I don't know if it's a bug or an absence of feature, but all characters of the whole Calradian world seem to have stopped getting old after they reach 30. I took a few hours to spot it, but when I discovered the Encyclopedia...
  13. Zyakan

SP - General Banner's color only on shields and banners

Hello, It triggers me a bit when I see that me, all my companions and all my soldiers wear the same color. Especially when it is some color which doesn't give well on clothes (I tried a Blue and Pink banner... Well, I switched.). For both aesthetical and historical reasons, I think the option...
  14. Zyakan

Need More Info Changing a unit's group : no save

Hello, First, let me thank you for this f* huge game. Right now I still can't believe I'm playing Mount&Blade II. Thanks also for allowing to play it on low-rank material, my laptop and me are praying day and night for the happiness of your souls. Now : It happened to me repeatedly that I...
Back
Top Bottom