Search results for query: *

• Users: KnowsCount
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KnowsCount

does merging custom troop trees require diplomacy based code?

Hi.. I am adding custom troop trees into my mod and it outputs this: the error is caused by this line: index = [i for i, dialog in enumerate(orig_dialogs) if dialog[1] == "dplmc_constable_recruits_and_training" and dialog[4] == "dplmc_constable_pretalk"][0]. Does it mean I need to add...
  2. KnowsCount

Usage of unassigned global variable & Global variable never used the same time

It tells me this: WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $gpu_storage WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $gpu_data WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $gpu_storage WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $gpu_storage WARNING: Usage of unassigned global...
  3. KnowsCount

WSE on Unix?

I am a modder using a macOS, and everything was good so far but one thing: WSE has a .exe file. How can I also use WSE on Unix systems?
  4. KnowsCount

Error when adding Modmerger freelancer to my mod

I downloaded the source code from this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/downloads-ver-1-51-modmerger-source-released.174845/ However, my command line tells me this below: /Users/admin/chronicles/money-and-honour/src/util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into...
  5. KnowsCount

help! TypeError when building a mod

I was adding https://www.moddb.com/mods/native-scene-replacement-pack/addons/towns-nords-swadia-vaegirs-sarranids to my mod, and I did exactly what the readme told me to, but error like this appeared: TypeError: 'str' object is not callable Traceback (most recent call last): File...
  6. KnowsCount

Sharing my Open Source mod GitHub directory tree

The current Mount and Blade module system source code is a bit messy to be put onto GitHub or even to be looked at, so I made a simple template, using ideas from front-end development directory tree (as I am a front-end dev). I have also created a build_module.sh which does basically the same...
  7. KnowsCount

[help] how to use open source kits properly?

I recently really took a look at this lovely community where all kind-hearted people share their codes and such... However, I sometimes find it quite indeed hard in order to use some of them... Nevertheless I thought that the point of making things open source is to save the time of mine...
  8. KnowsCount

A New Form of Modding – Smart Module

My GitHub is here, however it is in Chinese...: scottish-fold; and this is a mod being made based on the very tool: just go to this Prosperous Empire which I finished translation today and it is much better than the 80% machine translation below... Do not go into the scottish-fold one tho 'cos...
Back
Top Bottom