Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Cavalry Tactics perk bug

No, I didnot use any mods. In my savefile I still can reproduce the issue (look at images below):
    Nusun is the governor of my town, but he does not have the cavalry tactics perk. Only I do. And yet the wages are still reduced as you can see on the screenshots.
  2. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

You can cancel the building project to make the daily default work but I dont think its worth it, maybe expect for raising loyalty to prevent rebellions.
  3. Resolved Cavalry Tactics perk bug

Summary: If you allocate the perk (Cavalry tactics) all mounted troops' wages are multiplied by 0.5 in the garrison of your town. Altough you are not the governor of the town. It should only work if the governor has the perk not the owner. How to Reproduce: Get a city, allocate the perk...
  4. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

Daily defaults work only if you dont have any building project going on!
    First go to your city and click on manage town, on the right side of the window you should see the queue list. if your daily default is not on the top there your daily default wont work because there is a building project going on.
  5. Resolved NPC party stuck on world map

Encountered it once again:
    Apart from that I also saw it happen with a non-mercenary lord party.
  6. Resolved NPC party stuck on world map

Summary: NPC Party is stuck on the world. It is not moving, and starving. How to Reproduce: I dont know, I just noticed it during one of my campaigns. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/5rF1jfL I uploaded the save file already, because I...
  7. Resolved Huge graphic bug

I set everything to "Use application's setting" where I could. Where I couldnot set that, I disabled those options.
  8. Resolved Huge graphic bug

In the radeon control center try to turn everything to "use the applcation's settings". Or turn everything off. My graphics turned better when I turned off "image sharpening".
  9. In Progress Lord needs A Tutor exploit

Yes, I just uploaded it.
  10. In Progress [1.5.10 Beta] Sister didn't get any Education events, Sister joins underpowered

If I remember correctly in my campaigns if I completed the "Rescue Your Family mission" a little bit later than usual the sister wouldn't get the 14th birthday education. So I think that while they are captured ("Rescue Your family" quest is not completed) they do age but you dont get to educate them. But Im not sure if this is the case.
  11. In Progress Lord needs A Tutor exploit

Summary: During the quest the player can remove the quest-companion's equipment and sell it for a huge profit or keep it for himself. After this the quest still can be completed leaving the noble with no equipment at all. Have you used cheats and if so which: No The equipment I took from...
  12. Resolved Huge graphic bug

For me its the same, just without the grid. Its good.
  13. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Try to change ingame settings. You can also enable anisotropic ingame, it wont cause the grid to appear.
  14. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Yes. if you have the Catalyst control centre make sure that the following settings are set: (highlighted ones)
    if you have the one that I use do the following: set antisotropic Filtering "Disabled"
    the following picture could help you find that setting: https://ibb.co/hMJZ1jx (here disable Antisotropic FIltering, also make sure that these settings apply to the game not just in general)
    if you did the settings while the game was open, then close it and launch it again.
  15. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Did just that now and it works!!! The grid no longer appears on the map/characters. Also as I can see the equipments are fine too.
    Thank you so much for your help!
  16. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Yes, but as I said there is no option for it to use the game's settings: https://ibb.co/hMJZ1jx
  17. Resolved Huge graphic bug

No, Im using this: https://ibb.co/kMDghLN
  18. Resolved Huge graphic bug

There is no setting for anisotropic filtering to use the application's settings in AMD control centre. Such settings only exist for Vertical Refresh, Anti-Aliasing and Tessellation Mode. All 3 are set to use the game's settings for me.
  19. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Yes. Sometimes they are barely visible and sometimes they are very noticeable.
  20. Resolved Huge graphic bug

Now Im not even sure, I only played the game with that version for a few minutes. Its possible that I just didnot notice it.
Back
Top Bottom