Search results for query: *

• Users: xzangth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. xzangth

ambushing is a ****show

does anyone know how the game picks the troops that come out when ambushing to destroy enemy siege engines? I have cavalry charging out in such a disorganised manor that the sturgian spearmen are just picking them off one by one. There is no organisation AT ALL with the AI. I try to get them all...
  2. xzangth

Resolved please, for the love of my sanity, fix square formation

Summary: square formation soldiers still stand loose as hell. not a good defensive formation. Aserai horse archers are about to kill us from behind thanks to the most useless formation in the game. its been like this for so god damn long. for the love of god can you just freaking fix it and make...
  3. xzangth

Resolved army leadership in battle

Summary: my spouse, who is in my party, is somehow leading the entire army in this battle even though she nor I are leading the army. How to Reproduce: have spouse in your party, join an army and wait until army leader takes army into battle Have you used cheats and if so which: no
  4. xzangth

Need More Info I am not cavalry

Game insists I am cavalry. I am not cavalry. I am on foot. Game places me with cavalry formation at the start of every battle.
  5. xzangth

Need More Info Game Launcher does not even open

Summary: Simple. Game is so broken the launcher doesn't even open. How to Reproduce: I have literally no clue how it got this freaking bad. First the game crashed on the initial loading screen for a few days in a row. Now the issue has somehow progressed and the launcher won't even open. How...
  6. xzangth

Resolved cannot attack in a siege as mercenary

Summary: joined southern empire as mercenary. joined an army going to besiege Tyal. clicked 'attack'. nothing happens. there was also another army besieging the town first. How to Reproduce: start new save and do as described above. Have you used cheats and if so which: no I did just leave the...
  7. xzangth

Is my daughter supposed to lose all her skills when I marry her off?

So I've been waiting for a marriage proposal for my first-born daughter from someone in the same kingdom, so I've ranked her skills up a little bit, but I just checked the encyclopaedia and now she only has riding and polearm skill. Bow skill was 44. Gone. Steward was 6. Gone. One handed was 54...
  8. xzangth

defeated kingdoms

quick question - is the 'defeated kingdom' mechanic still a thing? do lords/ladies/clans in v1.0.0 begin to defect when their kingdom is down to 0 fiefs? I've been carrying over a Khuzait save from the late betas where Aserai are down to 0 towns and 0 castles (and have been for ages) and twice...
  9. xzangth

Resolved Prison Limit numbers going crazy

Summary: The maximum numbers of prisoners in my settlements change every five seconds. I've had it change from 19 to 25 and now it's 7 in Melion castle. This is all in the space of about 5 minutes. In another settlement, it's apparently -21. it has been this way both with and without using the...
  10. xzangth

Resolved Accepting peace for the wrong reason

Summary: We were at war with the southern empire for a stupidly short amount of time, had taken two settlements (Makeb & Syratos Castle) and they offered peace for a stupidly low amount of tribute (90 a day, which we are to pay to them, which in itself is surely a bug, who would accept that for...
  11. xzangth

Resolved Smithing Orders

Summary: Smithing orders will sometimes say 'this is worse than what I asked for' even when the product is exactly what they asked for or even better. How to Reproduce: do smithing orders a few times - sometimes it is fine, others it is not and will mess up. Have you used cheats and if so...
  12. xzangth

In Progress Festival and games etc not giving bonuses in settlements

Summary: Settlement bonuses are not being given with the daily thing you can assign. as such the loyalty is not increasing as it should. Checked to see if it was just the loyalty bonus, but all bonuses are failing to be accounted for. How to Reproduce: Own a settlement and assign a daily task...
  13. xzangth

Resolved no relationship increase/decrease when awarding fiefs as king

Summary: I'm King of Vlandia and have just finished conquering the Aserai. However, awarding a clan a castle/town gives no relationship increase or decrease as it says it will when you make your choice on who to give it to. How to Reproduce: Conquer any castle/town and give it to someone. Have...
  14. xzangth

Resolved Wrong colour of banner/armour shown when winning a tournament

Summary: I am now King of Vlandia but since I became King, when I win a tournament, it shows a green banner instead of red and changes my armour to green as well. How to Reproduce: win a tournament as king Have you used cheats and if so which: nope Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  15. xzangth

Resolved Towns starting the game with incorrect food values

Summary: Started a new game in 1.5.10 and a number of towns are already revolting due to low food, even though in the trade screen some of these towns have 700+ grain and 400+ fish etc. This does not happen with every town but has happened to towns in different kingdoms. Just did a quick...
  16. xzangth

Resolved Lord at 104% health

(e.1.5.5) went to defend a castle from being besieged, hovered mouse over enemy army to see their strength and noticed a lord 'Rath' at 104% health.
  17. xzangth

Resolved Troop numbers on campaign map

Sometimes when I load a saved game and start in a settlement, it will fail to show the amount of troops I have by my party on the campaign map. It'll look like a man riding a horse, instead of a man riding a horse with a number next to it. It has only happened to my party - every other npc's...
  18. xzangth

Resolved Raiding a village is ended due to peace but peace has not been declared

I was raiding Neocorys to get some horses and about a third of the way through raiding, the village menu told me that 'Battania and Western Empire are no longer enemies'. The two Western Empire parties that were watching me raid Neocorys remained red. Upon travelling away from the village, a...
  19. xzangth

ignore this

I'm incredibly confused about this. The beta for some reason is not available for me to join in my steam settings, even though I was previously opted in for it. I'm essentially stuck on e.1.4.2 with no way of updating the game. It doesn't ask me if I want to load a saved game with the newest...
  20. xzangth

Big battle formations

So...whats up with the shieldwall formation? I was just in a large battle with 110 infantry or something and I told them shieldwall over and over but for some reason they went to line formation and made one huge line across the battlefield. When I put them in shieldwall right at the beginning...
Back
Top Bottom