Search results for query: *

• Users: Falrock
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Falrock

In Progress Belly Bug

Summary: You claimed you fixed this bug but it still persists and it makes my characters pretty ugly and unplayable aesthetically. I've never used a single mod so it's definitely a native bug. How to Reproduce: Create a Sandbox game and make a female character at the age of 20, try on different...
  2. Falrock

Resolved Login issues

Are the servers down? I'm trying to login but it keeps saying 'Login failed'
  3. Falrock

MP Nerfing cavalry

Right now cavalry on multiplayer are pretty overpowered. I get that they would be difficult to fight in a realistic situation but I think they should either decrease the HP of the horses or make spears more damaging against them. I often have cavalry charging almost full speed directly into a...
  4. Falrock

Poll: Multiplayer naming system

Should Bannerlord use the current system of steam name tag for multiplayer? Or revert back to Warbands multiple naming/multiple character system for more anonymity.
  5. Falrock

SP - General Make horses rear up

I think cavalry would be a lot more fair to fight against if they 'reared up' like they do in Warband when they hit walls and obstacles. I notice at the moment they only seem to rear up if you thrust a spear directly at the front of the horse. I've seen them run directly into walls and quickly...
  6. Falrock

Class system poll

I'm curious to see if people are divided on this.
  7. Falrock

SP - General Let us change our names in MP

On Warband we could create multiple characters and switch names easily for MP. Why are we being forced to be indentified by our steam tags? It really hurts anonymity and will be a pain for any roleplay communities in the future.
  8. Falrock

SP - General Multiplayer name choice

I think the Warband multiplayer naming system was better and the fact that you can create multiple characters to choose from. Bannerlord seems to use your steam name and it's not great that you can't remain anonymous on a server anymore. It's almost limiting you to having one character to...
  9. Falrock

SP - General Singleplayer/Multiplayer suggestions & critique

Don't need much improvement Graphics - Graphics are vastly improved in this game, I think they look great. The animations are pretty natural looking most of the time in oppose to Warband. Only critique I would have about the graphics is that a lot of the NPCs are bog-eyed nightmare creatures...
Back
Top Bottom