Search results for query: *

1. Csocso

What do you want Bannerlord to be?

I want Mount and Blade Bannerlord to be somewhat like Crusader Kings (which it seems to be trying to be), with generations of npc families vying for dominance as you and your clan work to carve a place amidst the realms. Just like in Crusader Kings 2, we need dynamic events to shake things up like foreign invasions, noble rebellions and even uprisings by the minor factions. Where I want it to differ from Crusader Kings 2 is in its focus on your own individual struggles and adventurers.

And most of all, I want the storyline to either be completed or reworked because I want to rescue my siblings so I can get on with my own tale.

Yes, exactly. Bannerlord with CK2 mechanics would be the perfect game.
  2. Csocso

Finished My First Playthrough, Here's the Rundown After 140 Hours

I can tell you that I wish I had shelved Phaea until after her child bearing years, once I had an heir. She kept just having babies, and the 15th one killed her. She was my strongest companion at the time, and I felt terrible about that. :sad: In any future playthroughs, I'll have one or two kids from the wife, hope that doesn't kill her, and then retire her to a castle until she's 40+ years old.

In my current empire restoration (as Lucius of the clan Vorenus :grin::grin:) playthrough, I have married Ira, stole her armor and she died in childbirth immediately after the our first son Titus. After that I married Nadea (Although she's outright fat in 1.10), and stole her armor too. Now I'm pretty decked out in full imperial gear!

93577959_1300716013451747_2072364549733875712_n.png
  3. Csocso

Defending Sieges

Well, I guess it makes sense that you cannot magically transport your army inside the walls if a settlement is besieged, you have to lift it from the outside.
  4. Csocso

Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

Hi! Let me ask similiar question because I don't want to start another topic. :smile:

I am playing campaign from the first day of release (30. march) and never restarted it, as I am too emotionally attached. :razz: Do you know what am I missing from all the patches? I am willing to wait another week, hoping 1.10 will be more compatible with older saves, but apart from that I noticed for example that I have really poor wanderers (companions) pool - only warriors, scouts, rogues and healers, no engineers or tacticians, and all healers were women with 0 intelligence stat. :grin: Apart from that I am probably missing new leveling system. Did you notice something more? Maybe global behaviour?

Thank you for your help!

I have noticed several new companions over the last few patches. They also have their own stories sometimes, so they are probably not just "generated" clone companions anymore. And yes, there are engineers, traders, etc. But you have to search for them for a while. :wink:

Maybe you have to start a new game to have them, if they are spawned at the start of the campaign.
  5. Csocso

Sieges - general feedback

First of all, let me thank Taleworlds for providing me 76 hours of joy since the release, yay! (It makes quarantine and home-office somewhat bearable :smile:) Even though the game is EA, many features are missing and there are many things to improve I am absolutely very happy with what I've got...
Back
Top Bottom