Search results for query: *

• Users: Mppqlmd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Charm exploit

You get Charm XP for making barters, even if you don't barter anything. - Show up to a noble - Barter - Trade "nothing" for "nothing" - He accepts ! - Congrats, you suceeded a barter, have some free XP !
  2. I just bought Battania and Vlandia

That's it. I spent around 3 years leveling trade, then showed up with a huge pack of cash and bought every battanian city and castle (garrisons included ofc). Then i went back to trading and, with my 10k denars per day (thanks to taxes) i bought the entierity of Vlandia 1 year later. Never...
  3. Retreat is broken

The retreat option is just the most broken tactic in the game. - You don't lose anything - You can do it pretty much anytime (just need to be yourself away from enemy) - It allows you to restart battle So you can build an invincible army with only archers, fire on enemies, and when they are...
  4. SP - General A wish-list of perks

I have quite a few ideas of perks that I would love to see in this game, so let’s create a thread for it. You guys can add as many as you want obviously ! Here are my rules for what perks should be : - They should be flavorful : each perk should add to your character's identity, giving you the...
  5. 126 hours in : some remarks about the late game

Hello ! I don't think i have to say that i enjoy this game, as that's the opinion i post on every threat (call me a fanboy i guess). I've played around 8 campaigns, some of them short, some of them pretty long, and i wanted to make some remarks concerning the late game and the way the game...
  6. Main quest timeout...

Tried to unify the empire. So I'm supposed to make 3 factions bend the knee in 10 years, else the quest times-out and all my efforts are for nothing... Let's also not mention that factions that we beat up can declare war 1 day after to reclaim back everything. This is a bit frustrating.
  7. How many levels until you are XP blocked

Here's some maths explaining the leveling system, and the level at which you get locked by the "threshold system". Since you need experience to level up, and your experience is only available if you have focus points/abilities that unlock it (well kinda, if you don't have those it gets...
  8. The IA LOVES taking castles but doesn't care one bit about keeping them

Taking a castle/city is a big deal. Cities especially are pretty much the most important thing in the game. What do you do when you finally take one ? Here's what i do : i leave all my army as garrison, hope it will be enough, and start building another army. Here is what the IA does : keep...
  9. In Progress Perks not working

That's it, really. Perks are just not implemented in the game (apart from a few, like the ones raising HP), and it kinda kills the purpose of character progression. Is it intentionnal (as in : not implemented yet, and you've set it for later), or just a bugging feature ? Thanks a lot, and keep...
  10. The massive Khuzait famine

Something extra weird happened today. I had been awarded the city of Poros, but good old Khuzait decided that town looked juicy, so they took their horses and bows and literally went to town on me. I said "Why the hell not ? My Fians could use some target practice", so i barricaded inside Poros...
  11. Resolved "Rival gang moving in" clashing with "train troops for X"

Hello. The bug is the following : i have 10 "borrowed troops" in my army, and i'm training them for the quest. While doing so i accept the "rival gang moving in", and i do the fight for that quest. Then i get a notification saying "train troops quest failed", and in the quest journal it says "I...
  12. Let's talk about the combat IA

I have to say... i'm kinda impressed about the stuff the IA is able to pull out in combat. I mean, sure, the IA doesn't understand stairs or walls and watching it trying to defend a castle is kinda cute, but in field battles i've seen some pretty advanced stuff. - The looter's accuracy has...
  13. Perks wishlisting

Hello ! As we kinda all know, the current skill-perk system is absolutely not finished, and i suspect there will be a ton of reworks for the perks themselves (many of them aren't even implemented yet...) so i figured i'll drop some idea of what perks could be interesting and related to what...
  14. Perks working/not working

I noticed A LOT of perks didn't actually work in this game, so i'm making a list of the perks which i can confirm work as intended, and those that apparently have no effects - Archery : Hunting in marshes/forests : dunno if it works, but it's not displayed in the food recap, so i think it...
  15. The siege experience

HOLY MOLLY ! I know there are a lot of problems with this game, but i just had an AMAZING moment while defending a castle against 1200 people (we were around 400). Throwing jars of wilfire and rocks. Firing coutless arrows Piloting balistas I had 153 at the end of the battle (which we won, of...
  16. Infinite slavery

Hello, I just did this weird thing today. I was over my slave limit, and i had a lost companion waiting for me at the tavern (maybe it's related). I clicked "sell all slaves", and it gave me money... but the slaves didn't disappear, and i could just click the button again. So i did what...
  17. 50 hours in : my 2 cents

Hello there. I purchased the game day one, and thanks to good old coronavirus i've done pretty much nothing else in the past few days, so here are what i think about the game : The skill system I think the skill system is actually quite nice, because it allows you to focus your character...
Back
Top Bottom