Search results for query: *

1. SP - General My own suggestions - because criticism is wrong without solutions

I have taken this from another post I had (in the general discussion area). But it is relevant to SUGGESTIONS: - A lot of people mention faction snowballing. Probably because it is early access and hasn't been balanced totally yet. Perhaps a solution is wars of containment, where if a single...
  2. Feedback, good and bad - hoping devs see this as well

So I fiddled around with the dev console a bit, and found out you can declare yourself a kingdom, with all that that entails. You're able to create armies and vote on your own policies etc. You can actually turn vassals away from their lords. At least, i saw the option for it. Unfortunately my reputation with that person I tried it with was terrible so they refused to listen to me. Havent tried it again.

I agree with everything you're saying. I think the only major issue right now is snowballing. Theyve already fixed a ton of stuff. Apparently there's a memory leak as well but as in have 32gb of ram, I havent really noticed :razz:

I haven't had performance issues either, probably for the same reason.
  3. Feedback, good and bad - hoping devs see this as well

Hopefully the devs read this as well as anyone else, but I thought, much like a lot of others, I would put my feedback in to Bannerlord. Overall, a really good game. Takes me back to the joys years ago of playing endless hours of Warband and the original Mount and Blade, but with a lot more new...
Back
Top Bottom