Search results for query: *

1. I need to be able to command over multiple armies

I agree. That would be a very good addition to the game.
  2. What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

A true feeling of developing a character, companions and the power of my clan in general. I don't have this feeling, seriously. With 20 bow skill I can land headshots all the time with 95% accuracy, with 0 skill in 2h I can beat any lord during tournaments... I can't develop any companion because all of them start with lvl 14+, developing a town/castle isn't really satisfying and the mechanics behind it are nebulous. Before I'll reach interesting perks (like the ability to buy a castle for gold) I will probably manage to conquer the entire land. I want the feeling that I'm DEVELOPING and ADVANCING. It's also annoying that some skills literally can't be effectively learnt, like leadership. It's the main thing that we all love in RPGs: developing your character. I don't really feel it in Bannerlord.
  3. Hideouts -> siegable bandit forts

Why would bandits ever build a fort? The whole point of their hideouts is to not be noticed.

This idea makes about zero sense to me, even though I agree the mechanics of hideout attacks should be improved in some way.

I agree that it doesn't make a clear sense for bandits to build/use a fort but it's not the quintessence of my idea - the main point is to create small, neutral forts that can be sieged without a 500 men army. I proposed it mainly to enrich the early/mid gameplay but I was also thinking about doing ANYTHING with the hideouts as they're the worst thing that's happened to m&b. People hate them. Also, you know, there's a lot of things that doesn't make a clear sense in m&b (or in games in general) but we accept them because they're greatly improving its mechanics. Of course there are limits, we can't add nonsense only because it seems to be cool in a way.
  4. Hideouts -> siegable bandit forts

I'd like to refresh the topic. I think it's a very, very decent idea and it's worth dev's attention. Maybe hideouts should just slowly turn into these forts after some time?
  5. Live as a Bandit

Honestly: modders had always been doing a great job and I put my trust in them. It would be great if Bannerlord would have a top tier gameplay by itself but I know I will be highly satisfied thanks to the modders anyway. LoTR mod... oh boi, that's what I've bought this game for.
  6. Remove Conspiracy quest

I agree, that the quest should be removed until they actually develop it. My longest campaign, where I created my own kingdom is extremely un-fun now, because I'm constantly at war with everyone else, and I often can't negotiate peace, and even when I can, another war starts in like 3 days. This is just not fun, and the quest is at fault for this, as after it reaches 2000/2000, it stops you from peacing out as normal.

When I reached 1960 (one "tick" before reaching 2000), my game crashed and my save got corrputed. Unplayable now. Lucky you that you can still play on this save.
  7. How to expand kingdom past first castle?

A little advice about bribes for the lords to switch sides: I guess that auto-offer is bugged in this case, many times I offered like 50k to a lord who wanted 10kk with success.

And about gathering giant army with only one castle and your own kingdom: at first, take care of your influence income. Do it by passing the right policies (just read them all and pick the ones who will give you the most influence), very soon you will have few thousands of incluence. Then pass the policies that will increase your party size (you will have like +120 or something party size from the right poliicies). Also in the meantime create new parties from your companions (ideally from ones with high steward), give them some good troops on the beginning (~25 good troops and ~20 recruits should be okay). Then fill your party and get all the units as high as possible, don't stop until most of your troops is at least T3 and none of them is T1. To seal your chances of winning the incoming war, hire at least 2 mercenary clans (each of them will cost you ~2.5k daily so make sure you have a proper gold income and savings). At this point you will have an army of 1000 good men.
  8. What do you want Bannerlord to be?

Dw, modders will take care of everything anyway.
  9. Should javelins get nerfed?

Historically one of the advantages of javelins was that they could render the opponents shields useless. No one is gonna use a shield with 2 javelins hanging out of it. Personally I would be fine with this being represented by javelins dealing heavy damage to shields.

Exactly, javelins should be destroying shields easily, rn they destroy everything BUT shields xD also the huge, huge problem is AI's aim vs moving targets, it's overwhelming. If you're moving near a freaking T2 bandit with javelin on a pacing horse, you know he will just take you down surely.
  10. Make reinforcement delay and deployment direction correspond to campaign map

I like that but I'm sure TW will stick to the actual solution. Maybe modders will make reinforcing battles more realistic one day
  11. There should be an option to disable main quest!

Yes please. I was searching for a mod to remove the main quest but I didn't find one. Also, when the timer ended in my game (the "conspiracy" reaches 2000), it crashed and the save got corrupted - I couldn't play the game anymore on this save.
  12. Bugged tournament xD

Today I installed some QoL improving mods and probably one of them caused a bug that changed my tournament map into some freaking dark world. I felt like Frodo after wearing a ring, surrounded by phantoms D: and guess what... 1 vs 1 melee fight with sword and shield is so mechanical that I...
  13. Trade Bug

I think items already have an average price in all games, sell above should give trade exp and get rid of the "did you buy low" part since it shouldn't matter if you bought or 'otherwise' obtained if you're still taking time to sell at a profit.

Both your posts are wrong. You can buy trade goods way below the average price and sell them way below the average price, making a great profit anyway, so refering to the average price is just a dull idea. Saving the data about the average amount of dinars you paid for any trade goods is like what... 1 kB in total? I see that you just don't like trading but keep it mind that many players enjoy it. Just pass this thread.
  14. Giants - Ogre - etc: Is this for real?

The mods will be g l o r i o u s
  15. Multiplayer Custom Battles would be a HIT !!! Change my mind..

Agree, who knows, maybe we'd finally see some serious tactics in a battle
  16. A response to all the complaining about the recent economy changes

Ye I probably won't use caravans until they won't be that RNG anymore. But I don't agree with the whole ****storm around this topic. Gold income has to be reduced step by step, also new ways to spend the gold should be introduced step by step. It just takes time and in EA we're here to help the devs, not to demand anything. In the past I was working on a mmorpg game that had few hundreds of active players, we were creating this game for free for the people. And it was soooo time consuming to process any change in a reasonable way, also it was the time when I understood that balancing is insanely hard. It looks easy from the side but when you're doing it it's hell. Our society was really cool and they were trying to help in everything and still, 95% of the feedback was veery disturbing and didn't help at all, the opposite I'd say.
  17. A response to all the complaining about the recent economy changes

Yesterday I started a new game on the newest beta patch with all the difficulties set to the hardest. I played for a few hours as a merchant not involved in any wars and I had two very profitable workshops: brewery at Jalmarys (300/day) and smithy at Epirocera or how-is-this-city-called (500/day). Atm workshops are a very, very good source of money if placed correctly. After a few hours of a really chilled gameplay I had 150 trade, 130 steward, 300k dinars, decent eq, 40 000 weight of goods, a lot of expensive war horses (I was buying war horses every time I saw a good prices) and over 1k of the regular daily profit (I had a small party of high tier troops, 2 workshops and 1 caravan). I have to say that it felt good. This early game was feeling very balanced and damn, I truly enjoyed it.
  18. Workshops in Bannerlord

I feel like how much coin a workshop makes is purely random i have watched multiple videos that talk about the bound villages but in my games they have made no difference at all.
    For example Askar has multiple grain villages i made a brewery it struggled to even hit 100 per day.
    My pottery workshop in Pravend however was making anywhere between 300-500 per day in the same game.
    Ocs hall a wood workshop is the logical choice and yet i have made far more money from a wood workshop in a town that has no hardwood production anywhere nearby.

It seems that there are trade routes that caravans tend to follow. There are cities that seem to be not connected with a direct trade connections, for example there are these two cities of the western empire (Jalmarys? And the one on Z next to it on the coast), they're both having a very cheap grain on the market and rather expensive bear. I always buy a brewery in Jalmarys and sometimes buy the beer from its market and sell it to the second city I mentioned with a great profit. These cities are just next to each other but they don't seem to trade directly. There are also cities that have a huge amount of caravans passing by, greatly balancing the market prices, so in such city you probably won't make any high profits, you'll probably make a stable 60-100/day profits from any workshop in such city, doesn't matter what villages are near. These are just my impression, I did not test it directly so I may be wrong.
  19. Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Damn I'm glad about the cities economy being fixed, I have like 50k of weight of trade goods on my fresh new beta character xD I thought it's how it works now
  20. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Just give the player control over what's your caravan doing. Let the player set trade routes etc.
Back
Top Bottom