Search results for query: *

1. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Armour - The coat of plates are still has an incorrect looks

These are how current ones are shaped like These are VERY inaccurate. Coat of Plates are should be like these Video for help the understanding
  2. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Is there plan to adding more types of shield grips?

I wan to see more types than just typical diagonal enarmes that currently we only have.
  3. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

A types of "how to holding the shield" that I hope to see in the future

Enarmes Upward - Examples - Enarmes Downward - Examples - Center Grip Horizontal Center Grip: Like a scutum and oval/octagonal shields. And the types that remains the off hand free: Like the phalanxes that used a sarissa or Norman knights when they on the horse back; they let the shield...
  4. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

There's will be an option for turn on/off the aging in future, right?

Just as said in the title: Is there's will be an option for turin on/off the aging?
  5. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

The attack that starts from above the head looks weird to me

I think it would be looks more natural if the start from the up to down attacks starts from the shoulder. The "which side of the shoulder" would be changed by the "stance"; you know that thing that changes where the weapons is at by moving. You would know if you played with 2h sword. You can...
  6. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Is there plan to make melee combat looks more natural and practical?

Just like the title, I want to know devs have a plan to make melee combat looks more natural and practical than now. On horse back, it's really good. But on foot, it still looks needs an works on it. Like the arms are placed way to behind of the body when start of an attack and when hold it...
  7. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

My problems in this game so far

That the legs are still could just walk or running around while attacking is on going; It's like their upper body and lower body is separated, and not working as a one. When start of the attack and when holding the attack; the arms are positioned way to behind. It should be positioned right at...
  8. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Could you please make the shields does not lowering down and not moving around widely while attacking? At least just for a visual?

While just moving, the shield raises up, it looks practical, I like it. But In generally, the shield lowers when holding/readying the attack. When holding/readying the attack to the left, the shield lowers and moving to back of the body. When release the attack from the right side, the shield...
  9. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General The armours are way too weak

I think they should be at least two times more sturdier than now. Currently, even with sturdy armours, just a cut and slashes from the swords could easily deal with them. It makes the armours are feels like made of a butter.
  10. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General Could you please make the character in character creation stay still (neutral pose) ?

In character creation, they keep moving and change their face. This is very annoying while customizing them.
  11. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General Could you add a numbers on sliders in character creation?

Could you add a numbers on sliders in character creation? So we can see where the slider is exactly at. Like a Elder Scrolls: Skyrim or anything that has a character creation with sliders that shows where exactly the slider is pointing at with numbers at the side or top of the slider bars.
  12. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

What do you guys think about that characters are able to walk/run while attacking on foot?

Walking or running while attacking is not realistic, and maybe it just awkward to some people. Like, think about it that the legs are just walking or running while upper body is swinging, throwing or thrusting. To do like these moves, you need to set your feet on the ground. You could still one...
  13. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General About the shield's position and movement when and while attacking

Currently, when attacking, the characters move their shield away from the front (which is opponent is at) It looks awkward, especially with long (or big) shields. So, I think the shields are should stay at front. Well, yeah, then the attacking animations with shields will be "narrower" and it...
  14. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General Shoulder view in 3rd person camera mode?

Could you please add an option for shoulder view in third person camera view mode? Like many other trird person view games does.
  15. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General Please let the character stay still and don't move in character creation

Please let the character stay still and don't move in character creation. And could you please add numbers on sliders?
  16. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

About the shield's postion when and while attacking. And swing from above to down.

Currently, when attack, the characters move their shield away from the front way too much. I think they should stay their shield at the front of them as much as possible, and don't move it too much. Regardless of any attack direction. And when they swing from above to down. I think it should...
Back
Top Bottom