Search results for query: *

1. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General [Suggestion] Mods that should be in the game by default

2. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Do you think the world map needs more features - like roads?

It would make game more immersive. So, way not.
  3. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

SP - General [Suggestion] Mods that should be in the game by default

4. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

When is Bannerlord playable?

"I pLaYEd morE tHAn X hOUrs So ITs pLaYabLE."

No, it's not - it's testable and this is what we're doing - we are helping a small studio test their game and generate data for balancing and further development. This early access bull**** is only a marketing scheme. THIS GAME IS STILL BEING BUILT and we are all Beta-testers. The game wasn't "rELeasE In EArlY AccESs". You can play sieges and battles but other aspects of the campaign are not finished.

Is the game testable? Yes.
    Is the game playable? No, because it is not finished.
    This, absolutely this.
  5. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

balance vs content

Features and Fixes are should be always at the top
  6. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Phalanx Mod Update

If an enemy soldier is inside the spear forest and the spearhead cannot hit it, it should not be damaged.
    Instead it seems that the collision with the stick is enough to cause damage and knock back.
    The knock back should be there and also be marked if the tip of the spear hits the enemy shield (or the enemy itself).
    In this case of the shield hitboxes of the TRUE GREATNESS OF THE SHIELD, it would not prevent the enemy from entering the forest of spears to deal some blows, or it would force the phalanx to slightly move back and aim that enemy to bring it back to the right distance.
    For the distances seen in the video, between warriors with sword and shield and phalanx, the first line would be massacred because their spears should have no effect on the enemy in front of them, because the tip would be

So the suggestions are:
    1) the stick hitbox should not have any effect on the enemy (no damage and no knock back) ... indeed, as a consequence, the attack should fail (like when you hit an ally and you have no friendly fire)
    2) The tip hitbox should deal less damage but more knock back.
    3) the hitbox of the shields should be REAL and not enlarged, so as not to prevent an enemy soldier from being able to enter to annoy him because an invisible wall stops him.
    The hitboxes of the tips of the spears must also be equal to the size of these tips.
    4) more space between the units, so as to be able to use more formation files and therefore more spears in such a way as to force the enemy to overcome this repelling wall.
    +1
  7. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Phalanx Mod Update

Wait, there was already a center grip shields in the game? Wonder why never saw one yet...
  8. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

Many companions are in there 20s...I don't get why we start at 30. In the char creation we should be able to choose when to stop progressing through the options...such as late teen or young adult and start at maybe 18 or 22 or 25 or 30 if we go all the way.
    +1
  9. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Phalanx Mod Update

I think the spears should has more "collisions". The enemies are still way too easily getting through the spears.
  10. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Armour - The coat of plates are still has an incorrect looks

not in calradia
    I HATE like these things. I just want things looks more practical.
  11. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Armour - The coat of plates are still has an incorrect looks

These are how current ones are shaped like These are VERY inaccurate. Coat of Plates are should be like these Video for help the understanding
  12. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

+1 Unnecessary realism, at least for me, it is.

I hope they pay attention to melee more.
  13. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

There's will be an option for turn on/off the aging in future, right?

They should give the player more options to play the game as they please.

Knowing people, there will be some people who will disagree and prefer that everyone else be forced to play the game that they want to play.
    ^^THIS^^
  14. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Is there plan to adding more types of shield grips?

I wan to see more types than just typical diagonal enarmes that currently we only have.
  15. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

A types of "how to holding the shield" that I hope to see in the future

Enarmes Upward - Examples - Enarmes Downward - Examples - Center Grip Horizontal Center Grip: Like a scutum and oval/octagonal shields. And the types that remains the off hand free: Like the phalanxes that used a sarissa or Norman knights when they on the horse back; they let the shield...
  16. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

I wish spears have swings without shields

Here's a video showing what common spears from that era can do when swung. They're not just for poking.

Nice found.
  17. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

certain attack animation from these stance should not have that "pull back" phrase at all.
    +1

I was always interested in the yari spear moveset in shogun 2 total war. I think the side attacks could be that way, but I would rather that it can be unlocked through the perks.

This shows "how to use a spear" so well, the dude dies in the end tho.

spears aren't made to be swinged like in warband
    In real life, people used and you can swing the spear, even with the shield. I don't think the game should be worse than real life.

Most spears are not designed to be used like that and would mess the spear head up after a few blows. You need to design the weapon for that purpose or the pin or compression fit spear heads will just come off. I would just keep the kung-fu swings to certain polearms like glaives and sword staff type weapons.

The good news is there are a few spears in game that you can swing like the menavliation that you can buy in the empire settlements.
    You know the quarter staff, right? It's basically the shaft of the spear. Unless spear's shaft is made of weak wood. You can use it like all other pole-arms.
  18. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Animation is ok for me but it's like moving in slow motion. The animation can stay if it's played faster like it should be. I can understand why someone using spear would pull back so much to have stronger thrust but when thrusting starts it feels like he's underwater.
    Actually, "pull back so much to have stronger thrust " or any kind of these moves are doesn't not makes your swing, thrust or anything stronger. There's might be some of an exceptions tho.
  19. MeleeSlaaneshFnE

Yep spears should just have faster thrust. Right now thrusting spear feels like slow motion.
    Because of way too big animation. It's for all the trusting(stabbing) animation; they pull way to back and then thrust.
Back
Top Bottom