Search results for query: *

• Users: Ironstate
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Helmet/facial hair clipping in first person mode when starting battle

Summary: Almost every battle i start the battle starts in the first person mode which is fine, but this clipping is not. I see however that this could spawn a cool idea of realistic helmet visual impairment option. How to Reproduce: This happens in almost every battle i start Quest/Settlement...
  2. SP - General e1.0.4 Weapon comparison data currently not showing for a different weapon class

When looking at a weapon of the class you are currently using you will see a comparison pop up, so you can neatly see the both weapon's stats. But if you are for example using a sword and you are hovering the mouse over an axe you have to separately hover your mouse back and forth for comparison...
  3. SP - General Arena suggestions and problems

I like the idea of practice fights and tournaments, they seem like fun as an idea and they give the player a risk free way to earn some cash and test our combat skills against real opponents aswell as presumably develop those skills, especially useful for new players who don't know how some...
  4. Need More Info Soldiers getting stuck on ladders during siege

I just witnessed most of my army die in a siege battle (nevyansk castle) due to soldiers being stuck on ladders only to become pin cushions for sturgian archers, only one of the ladders worked somewhat normal, though there were obvious pathfinding issues immediately after getting off the ladders...
Back
Top Bottom