Search results for query: *

1. Make single player sieges like multiplayer sieges

Lets face it, large single player sieges in their current state are terrible. Absolute garbage. Not worth playing. You just can't have enemy troops spam spawning directly at the gates, on the walls, etc. It just doesn't make any sense. Make the enemies spawn further back, and make it so the...
  2. Resolved AI goes full retard when called to army

Every. Single. Time. If you call an army, when the other lords are running to you, once they get in view of you (or maybe before?) they go full **** it mode and just attack anything in sight. A party of 40 people will run off and attack a lord with 200 men, while I'm over here trying to take a...
  3. Anyone had any luck with companions in battle?

Has anyone found any companions that actually can be a force in battles, like they were able to be in Warband? I have a bunch of high level companions fixed with all the top level gear, a mix of infantry, cavalry, and archers and I'm yet to see one get more than 2 kills in 50+ battles. Maybe...
  4. When you take a castle, you should then be inside the castle

I'm not really following the logic of my army storming a castle to take it, then marching out of the castle for some reason, turning right back around to ask permission to enter the castle just to be denied entry and get mowed over by the approaching army.
  5. Resolved Troops abandoning siege towers for ladders

Every time I siege they get the tower to the wall, then ditch it and run for the ladders instead.
  6. Stop locking me out of castles I just took over.

As the title says. I know this has been posted a million times, but why not one more.
  7. Lords instantly respawning with armies

Can this please be fixed? Every time I defeat a lord, he just strolls out of the castle next to me with full health and his army fully rebuilt seconds later. I'm going to have to start executing every lord I beat because that's going to be the only way to gain any grounds on other factions.
  8. Resolved Lords still defecting like crazy?

Do I need to start a new game for the patch to take effect or....? Cause we're dropping like flies over here. We were finally starting to mount a comeback, took back 2 castles, then 3 of our lords defect taking 2 of our major cities with them? Working as intended?
Back
Top Bottom