Search results for query: *

1. Refresh Potential Companions?

Is there any way to refresh the available companions? I think I've reached whatever the cap is for available companions in the game, and none of the ones in the encyclopedia are of any use to me in my campaign. I really don't want to have to start a new campaign just to get some decent...
  2. Need More Info [CRASH] Joining an AI sieging party who then abandon the siege will cause the game to crash.

Joined a Party (not an army) laying siege to a castle, while I was there they finished building the siege camp, I did not see whether or not they were building any siege equipment. The AI then decided to abandon the siege, my party remained (automatically) and the game crashed a few seconds later.
  3. Declare War as Vassal?

Is there any option to try and make your faction go to war, via influence or vote or talking to the faction leader or whatever? I am currently on about day 600 of a campaign and the Northern Empire own nearly all of the map. My faction is going to end up at war with them sooner or later, but...
Back
Top Bottom