Search results for query: *

1. Player faction, Player troop tree

I think that would be very cool. It'd be nice to equip them all with custom built weapons from the smith. But I feel this is likely something that won't happen for a while. There's a million and one things to do first. Maybe a Modder could work on this? Create some base troops with stats but no equipment that you could give equipment too. A bit like companions, or the free company from the [mod I can't remember the name of] in Warband
  2. Enable Death/Permadeath

I think the death in battle is just for major NPCs like Lords and Companions. The only way I currently know of for the player to die is to be executed my a Lord when captured.
  3. Refresh Potential Companions?

Is there any way to refresh the available companions? I think I've reached whatever the cap is for available companions in the game, and none of the ones in the encyclopedia are of any use to me in my campaign. I really don't want to have to start a new campaign just to get some decent...
  4. 1.0.8 Patch & Performance Issue

Yep. My PC is usually a beast but today I was having fps spikes and drops all over the place. Start of some battles it dropped as low as 1 frame per second or worse. And it persisted for a while and happened in multiple battles
  5. Need More Info [CRASH] Joining an AI sieging party who then abandon the siege will cause the game to crash.

Joined a Party (not an army) laying siege to a castle, while I was there they finished building the siege camp, I did not see whether or not they were building any siege equipment. The AI then decided to abandon the siege, my party remained (automatically) and the game crashed a few seconds later.
  6. Resolved Couchable Lances Are No Longer Couchable

To add, currently the Imperial LANCE is also no longer couchable
  7. Honor/Generosity/Mercy

Odd thing is it seems we loose honor everytime we decapitate an enemy. Mercy surely, but honor, that's questionable.
    +1 to that!
  8. Declare War as Vassal?

Is there any option to try and make your faction go to war, via influence or vote or talking to the faction leader or whatever? I am currently on about day 600 of a campaign and the Northern Empire own nearly all of the map. My faction is going to end up at war with them sooner or later, but...
  9. The smithy needs work

So I just used the item cheat menu to add over 500 of the most expensive top tier sword into my inventory and after smelting them all down into parts worth over 1 MILLION gold I still only have about less that 1/20th of the parts unlocked and only 1 level 5 blade. How anyone is meant to unlock things normally is beyond me. As it's not even possible with cheats!
  10. Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Some of the non-combat skills are currently impossible to realistically level. I'm many hours in and I've only been able to increase my leadership skill by +2.
Back
Top Bottom