Search results for query: *

• Users: Arch Light
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Can still sell a item that has been "locked"

Summary: When you lock a item. You can still sell it by manually hitting the arrow next to it. How to Reproduce: Click the empty circle to lock a item. Then click the arrow next to it to sell that item. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  2. Mobile Bannerlord game?

Saw this game called "Mount and Blade 2: Pocket Pundit" which is clearly trying to copy and rip off of bannerlord. It's on the google playstore and is being developed by McPaul mobile. Thought the devs would want to know.
  3. In Progress When tabbed out, Mouse stuck in place while Tale Worlds logo plays

Summary:When you launch the game and tab out right away. As the Tale Worlds cinematic intro plays the players mouse will be stuck in the center of the screen. Attempting to move it causes it to move and suddenly go back to the center acting very buggy and "glitchy". How to Reproduce: Launch...
  4. In Progress Destroy raids quest given by Istiana is saying that the raiders are the work of Istiana and to stop them.

Summary: In the Destroy Raiders quest given by Istiana. It says that the raiders are very much like the work of Istiana instead of the Arzagos. How to Reproduce: Do the main quest steps. When you get the first piece of the dragon banner and can talk to Istiana and Arzagos. Talk to Azragos first...
  5. In Progress Arzagos and Istiana don't tell you about the hideout during dialogue.

Summary:So I was trying to do the quest and it just told me to talk to the NPC's. I couldn't find the hideout your supposed to go to find the rest of the pieces. Whenever I did talk to Arzagos or Istiana they just asked if I wanted to support the empire or destroy it. I didn't want to lock in a...
  6. SP - General Smithing should not require stamina

If a dev or someone could explain why it's in the game that would be nice but I don't see the point. Right now if you want to level up smithing at all you just craft some stuff. Then when you have no stamina you wait at the town, go back to smithing and craft some more stuff until you have no...
  7. SP - Economy 2 workshops on the same raw material should split income.

So i havn't played in a while and from what I know if there are 2 workshops using the same raw material/giving the same output it won't do anything. I got a brewery that I bought from a guy that owned 2 in the same city for some reason. The city has 2 villages near it that produce grain. I...
  8. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

Summary:I updated my game to full release which I believe is named 1.0.0 but I'm not sure. I had a very old save I wanted to update to 1.7 in order to play it on full release. I believe it was 1.5.4 Anyways I changed the beta branch on steam to 1.7.0. and updated the game yesterday or so. Today...
  9. Resolved Got the same mace with the same name.

Summary:Not a major bug but a weird one. Got the exact same 2 maces from tournaments. They have the same name and stats. How to Reproduce:Go to Tournaments and continue winning them. Eventually you should get the same mace. Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media...
  10. In Progress Talking to specific NPC crashes game

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 GPU: Rx 590 RAM:16GB DDR4 Storage: 1SSD and HDD. Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord is on the HDD version on steam: e1.5.4 Summary: Talking to the specific NPC in the screenshot crashes the game. How to Reproduce:Go to Poros when you own it and find the NPC. Then talk to them and...
  11. Not leveling leadership?

My leadership isn't leveling even though my troops have 70 morale and I have as many points as I could put into it. I also made sure to have food diversity but nothing is working? It's at x7.24 learning rate.
  12. Resolved AI troops will not use ladders or siege towers properly.

AI troops will not use ladders or siege towers properly, when my troops raise ladders or siege towers, they will most commonly use the middle ladder. Sometimes there will be 2-3 troops actively climbing the other ladders. But usually there is traffic in the middle ladder with troops at the...
  13. Resolved When doing a siege against a enemy city, troops will not use siege towers and will stand at the walls.

When doing a siege, my troops wouldn't use the siege towers to climb them. I then decided to tell all my troops to charge. The archers would shoot and attack but melee troops would just stand at the wall. This has happened with both siege towers. I did not use a battering ram. Settlement: Razih...
  14. Need More Info List of graphic glitches.

Summary: Muiltiple graphical glitches that do not affect gameplay have been found How to Reproduce: Self explanatory? Campaign map glitches happens when you walk through them. Caravan walking through the river happens when it runs away from a enemy Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media...
  15. Need More Info When selecting the calvary group, character will call them infantry.

When you start a new game your character will normally call your Calvary horses, I was surprised because I thought it was a well known glitch about calvary being called infantry. Guess it was just me Steps to re-create: Version: e1.0.9 Step 1:Create a new save file Step 2: When in combat, first...
  16. Need More Info Game crashes randomly at the same time every time

I was walking around trying to persuade nobles to join my empire, I chose to restore the empire. I had crashed before and I don't know exactly why. But I think it has to do with a battle in a siege starting, the army joining, then the noble I talked to joining later. EDIT: I avoided the city...
  17. Need More Info Game crashed after convincing Aserai noble to join me

I had already convinced an Aserai noble to join me, so I got two people, since 1 other person was in the clan. The 2nd Aserai noble I convinced, then after I exited the text it crashed.
  18. Creating a party from your companion gives you free troops.

How to re-create: Step 1: Create a party from a companion Step 2: When you create it troops are spawned in the party. Take all the troops the new party has. Step 3: Hit the done button. Step 4: After taking...
  19. Need More Info Textures messed up.

Forgot what town. To recreate it you can entire a town by clicking "talk a walk through town" https://www.reddit.com/r/MB2Bannerlord/comments/fv4p32
  20. Need More Info Items in inventory when compared will show wrong icons.

When comparing items. Usually a horse or sword. It will show the wrong icon. Usually reversed. https://www.reddit.com/r/MB2Bannerlord/comments/fv4j7a
Back
Top Bottom