Search results for query: *

1. New faces (1.3.0-hotfix3?)

m3KAw4M.jpg

I remade some of western empire's characters. Might release it as a full mod once I remade all factions. Not sure what were they thinking with those weird randomly generated characters and mixed phenotypes.
  2. New faces (1.3.0-hotfix3?)

WTF did they do to Garios? If it ain't broken, why bother fixing it? Previous look of characters was perfect as far as I can tell. And why add some random black dudes to southern kingdom? If you want diversity then expand the map and make a faction based on african kigdoms. Same thing with random Vikings stuff in sturgia... just add a viking faction, instead of appealing to vikingboos by giving kiev rus random Viking helmets. It looks out of place.
  3. No sword sisters? No refugee women, nothing. What the hell?!?

If the game shows a lot of things or effects. There are some associations and federations outside the game, it's will restrict some content in the game.
    Such as feminism, humane society, environmental protection association and some religions forbid it etc. For example, far cry5 has no animal skinning animations.
    wtf are you talking about. The only people that get mad about these sort of things is vocal minorities from twitter. Not a SINGLE person got mad at detailed skinning animations in Red Dead Redemption 2. I even read some blog that focuses on birds and bird protection and they found fauna in rdr2 fascinating despite the fact that you can kill birds and get rewards for it in that game. btw you can kill chickens and ducks in Bannerlord. Warband had sexism setting and no one cared
  4. Spears and potential to improve them

if they added spear bracing and spear formation they would be very useful
  5. Sexism in Bannerlord

Will there be sexism added to Bannerlord? There are some unused lines for that, but even if I activated them it feels a little boring since there's no gameplay changes. I liked how enabling sexism in Warband felt like hard mode. I usually play as male characters, but it would be nice to replay...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

why are you having a skill conversation in the SP section?
    This is a game that comes with pre implemented cheats, if you want the game hard it can be hard, if you want it easy then it will be easy. its not for us to cripple less skilled players, if you don't like autoblock don't use it.
    Glad the devs will implement it tho.
    There's literally very easy mode. Add to that autoblock and you might as well watch a movie. And as you said, cheats. Why would you want to make it even easier? Waste of time adding such a pointless feature, when they could be focusing on adding more content and bug fixing.
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

The official stance is... git gud. Or just don't fight 1v1 and focus on tactics... you could also just make the combat slower.
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I am not supposed to be a one-man army, but I don't find it fun to get killed in 2 shot with a wooden stick either.
    Low movement speed just mean that I spend 30 minutes running after 4 bandits.
    1. and why is that a problem...? Even if you die your troops are still fighting. If you don't want to get knocked out then stay out of it and lead your army.
    2. and that's stupid because you can just farm ****ty low tier bandits to get the best army possible. There's no risk involved. Bigger armies should have no chance to catch up to like 5 bandits.
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

If you're arguing against adding an auto-block option to the game, you haven't made any valid points. It always just boils down to "git gud" no matter how you word it.

When someone says "Hey, can we have this option back in the game in a way that would literally effect no-one else" and your response is "No", it's really very obvious who the trolls are.
    literally just git gud though lol. You aren't meant to be one man army, get someone to help you.
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

For the last time, I don't want to hear about the playstyles that circumvent the new ****ty blocking mechanic. I know how to use a shield. I know how to ride a horse and kite the enemy with a bow. I know how to stay out of combay entirely. All of those strategies are just as viable as they were in previous titles. They are also just as boring as they were in previous titles. The game is perfectly playable, it's just not fun.

I want to be able to join the fight. I want to be able to fight with the weapon of my choosing. I don't want my decision to not constantly carry a shield to basically guarantee that I get knocked out 100% of the time.

Again, I bought Mount and Blade -- not Hiding Behind a Shield Simulator.
    That's how it should be. You have to remember that this game is set in the PAST when compared to Warband. Historically everyone used shields in the timeframe this game is based on. I don't think they even invented plate armor yet. Longswords are late medieval times thing (Warband)
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I played with those options as well, except the death one.
    What make you think that those option make you a better player ?
    It just mean that you get killed in 2 shot if you can't block and take your sweet-ass time to get somewhere.
    You are not supposed to be one man army lol. And high map movement speed means you can farm exp on low tier enemies, because they are much slower than you. Low map movement speed makes you think before you go somewhere. You have to use your brain instead of sitting there "playing" it in a constant state of numbness.
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Git gud noobs.

WtXE1vo.png
  13. Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

I feel like its the opposite. Everyone looks Middle Eastern.
Back
Top Bottom