Search results for query: *

1. 1.5.1 Noble Troop Trees

Looked around for a bit, and can't seem to find it. TL:DR I can rarely if ever find any noble troops. Where / How do I get this. I'm trying to get together 10 Imperial Nobles for a light Cavalry division for my roleplaying, and while I saw 3 troops they were out of my reputation for hiring at...
  2. SP - General Paying Penance: A suggestion for negative reputation

So, I briefly looked around and didn't see anything so here I am. I've noticed quite a few people end up with negative relations with villages they either end up owning, or becoming integral to their faction when they become vassals. With not many ways to actually fix said reputation. I...
  3. Training Troops / Keeping the Army leveled.

TL; DR Looking for tips on keeping a standing army leveled while crusading as a mercenary. I'm trying to do a mercenary play through, and just jump from one faction to the next, making sure to keep everyone relatively balanced. So far I've saved the one Empire faction from the Khuzaits who were...
  4. Skolder Recruit Tree?

I see in the Troops tree that there are Skolder Recruits Starting at Tier 2. I haven't been able to find a single place to recruit them. Are they just randomly generated, or are they specifically tasked to Lek's (Leader of the Skolderbrotva) region. I have been able to find the Sons of Whoever...
Back
Top Bottom