Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Love the changes and I am glad that the childbirth rate was lowered, but since that was put into effect, I haven't had a single child and I've almost always had my wife in my party. Also for clarification, We are both of the correct ages to have kids.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marriage and Child bearing ages

I don't mind there being ages that restrict child bearing given that in real life there is generally an age where you would stop doing so, but the marriage age limit is a little dumb to me. It is a good start to fleshing out the marriage mechanic, but given that you start at 30 years old, it can...
  3. SP - General [Suggestion] Have random chance of a high tier AI troop member become potential Companion.

This would open a lot of possibilities I think and would also just add to immersion in my opinion. Maybe that's just because I am the sort of player that overly values his fodder:razz:
  4. SP - General Marriable companions

This please!
  5. SP - General Please make the Character Progression faster or more rewarding

Can't agree enough with this! I like the new skill trees that have been implemented, but they really need to be balanced! That said, keep up the good work TaleWorlds!
  6. SP - General Wider Variety of Marriage Candidates

As nice as it is for a lot of playthroughs to marry and have a family with nobles and more major characters, some playthroughs I'd rather have a family with a lower status person. As an example, if I'm playing as a merc for a playthrough, I'd rather marry someone like a tavern keeper, merchant...
Back
Top Bottom