Search results for query: *

• Users: Pegasuce
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Do polearms benefit from One handed/Two handed skills and perks ?

When they're wielded in one or two hands ? I know it might look like a dumb question, but after all, they're wielded in a certain way which is depicted by many OH/2H perks, so, do the buffs apply ?
  2. Resolved Fiddling with .xml file causes the game to be unusable until full reinstall

Okay, so before 1.0.4 I couldn't handle the lack of aserai mamluke, so i found the workaround here, thanks, and changed the tribesman to recruit. Tested this after one full reinstall due to a mod. Before changing .xml, worked fine. After that, impssible to load. Tried starting a new campaign...
  3. The companion skill and focus attribution often leads to an exp bottleneck

If not almost always. Summary : Let me explain : most companions will have 90% of their attribute points in the combat orientated skill trees. They'll have 8 vigor with 150 200 150 in vigor stats, and 4 control with 135 90 90 in control stats. They'll have focus points in all melee stats and in...
  4. Allocating Companion Focus/Attribute points

Hi there, So I've been playing SP for about 40 hours now. Main game got all of its saves corrupted, but hey, it happens. So I play with the autoallocate points off for the clan. The first companion I recruited with my old character got its stats right, and as for Focus points and Attribute...
Back
Top Bottom