Search results for query: *

1. (Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

I suspect that you have a bad copy paste in your xml or something like that.
    Mmmh I don't think it's that. Same happened to me and I didn't copypaste anything. Had the file backed up and still didn't work after replacing with backup. Deleted file, verified steam files, reacquired it, still had the same issue. Had to redownload the game and it worked just fine. Also, some crashes on load are!! due to graphic drivers issues (nvidia 1080 here), try reinstalling them first to see if it works, its faster to do.
  2. Resolved Do polearms benefit from One handed/Two handed skills and perks ?

When they're wielded in one or two hands ? I know it might look like a dumb question, but after all, they're wielded in a certain way which is depicted by many OH/2H perks, so, do the buffs apply ?
  3. (Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

As of 1.0.4 this is fixed, but editing the xml messed up my game real bad, did anyone encounter this issue ? Was forced to reinstall
  4. Resolved Fiddling with .xml file causes the game to be unusable until full reinstall

Okay, so before 1.0.4 I couldn't handle the lack of aserai mamluke, so i found the workaround here, thanks, and changed the tribesman to recruit. Tested this after one full reinstall due to a mod. Before changing .xml, worked fine. After that, impssible to load. Tried starting a new campaign...
  5. The companion skill and focus attribution often leads to an exp bottleneck

Reserved to upload Media when my connection will be less wonky
  6. The companion skill and focus attribution often leads to an exp bottleneck

If not almost always. Summary : Let me explain : most companions will have 90% of their attribute points in the combat orientated skill trees. They'll have 8 vigor with 150 200 150 in vigor stats, and 4 control with 135 90 90 in control stats. They'll have focus points in all melee stats and in...
  7. Companion Names

Companions names are random, one first name is picked randomly and has no effect (maybe related to culture, and 100% related to gender), and one last name is picked randomly. The last name is tied to the stats the companion will have.
  8. Clicking "Resume Game" crashes my game

Don't worry mate, you're not alone. I've been going 10 hours after 1.0.1, was just fine, then all of a sudden i want to reload a game and it CTDs during the load. Not only that but the three previous saves (that beforehand worked just fine) CTD too. Two hours of gameplay lost. But then, it starts again, and now, my whole campaign is CTDing upon loading. So I guess until an unlikely compatible fix, shhh, no tears, only dreams now
  9. Allocating Companion Focus/Attribute points

Hi there, So I've been playing SP for about 40 hours now. Main game got all of its saves corrupted, but hey, it happens. So I play with the autoallocate points off for the clan. The first companion I recruited with my old character got its stats right, and as for Focus points and Attribute...
Back
Top Bottom