Search results for query: *

• Users: Sheroxin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General More stuff to do for the "lone wolf" kind of player

I would really like to see there beeing more things that a player can do who is not interested in joining one of the factions or founding his own kingdom. The only thing that there really is so far is smithing and thats not really something to do, it's not really fun and feels more like a chore...
  2. SP - General Please make the Character Progression faster or more rewarding

Character progression (the accumulation of points in the different skills, like smithing, trading, One Handed, Bows, etc.) feels so slow and passive, make it faster. ESPECIALLY FOR COMPANIONS Another great thing would be weapons and armor that have really really awesome stats but in exchange...
  3. Tournaments seem off

In my opinion I think the turnaments are way too frequent and the reward is way too bad, especially the money you get from placing a bet on yourself. There should be fewer tournaments but with better rewards. Would make them more unique and not make them feel like a grind.
  4. Bug with Companion unit type assignment

In short, the assigned unit types for companions dont seem to save. There's a bug with the assigned unit types for Companions, it works fine, but when you save and exit the game and then resume it later, the companion's unit types are not as you've set them before. Are you guys experiencing the...
Back
Top Bottom