Search results for query: *

1. ABAlphaBeta

What versions can we play on?

It's super unclear, 1.1.1 seems broken, 1.2.0 says it's incompatible.
  2. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Can't log in to MP at all

20:40:09: Starting BattlEye Service... 20:40:13: Launching game... 20:41:35: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 20:41:35: [INFO] Blocked loading of file...
  3. ABAlphaBeta

Can't log in anymore

I can't log in anymore, it just lasts forever on that screen. It was working fine literally 5 hours ago.
  4. ABAlphaBeta

Children are clones

Given two years ago they boasted about the facekey being mixed between parents, I don't get why they are just clones in terms of appearance and traits. Not only that but they have negative XP in the thousands so cannot level up or progress in any way.
  5. ABAlphaBeta

In Progress Kids are clones of their parents

Not of vital importance but would certainly be a very nice touch for the family mechanics (please use a separate thread to rail against said mechanic, I know it's unpopular but I personally like it) to have them be a mix of their parents features (surely this is an easy case of mixing the face...
  6. ABAlphaBeta

Would anyone like to help me with an Arthurian/6th century mod?

The idea would be to bring Bannerlord over to 5th century Britain (easier to divide up territory between factions) or even Western Europe (more variety but sacrificing very small kingdoms) to the Age of Arthur. A lot of the resources can honestly be reused, and some new ones introduced, the...
  7. ABAlphaBeta

Fix smithing and add the Sutton-Hoo helmet

Now that I've got your attention, can we fix smithing and also add the Sutton-Hoo helmet to the game, thanks Ooh and also armour customisation smithing :eek:
  8. ABAlphaBeta

SP - General A historian's ideas on various cultural inspiration for clothing and armour

Since I have massive banks of Early Medieval stuff, which this game is aiming for... Franks Saxons Will update with more so keep posted! If something particularly catches your eye, don't hesitate to post here and repost the image and explain why you like it and why the devs should consider...
  9. ABAlphaBeta

Remove real world references

"Caesar", "Pompey", "Alexander", "Varangian Guard"
  10. ABAlphaBeta

SP - General Genealogical Tree

Shouldn't be too hard to implement, it just involves linking their portraits with a bunch of lines. on a new screen accessible from their encyclopaedia page
  11. ABAlphaBeta

Time goes so slowly that the family system is useless

Leaving the game on max speed uninterrupted for 6 hours would bring the children up to 18 if I'm not wrong.The thing is, that actually corresponds to 600 hours of gametime, a lot of which is paused during combat and such. It's ridiculous. No one but the most hardened veterans playing 10h/day...
  12. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Various Issues

- Since the first patch, Ira has stopped being listed as Rhagaea's daughter and merely a friend. I'm not sure if Arenicos appeared as the deceased father as sometimes happens (one Sturgian, Olek, has his father Olek the Old listed, who died before the start date), I'd say I saw him but I might...
  13. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Which modules to play with?

When it says module mismatch, do you want to load with "different modules", is it saying yes or no that loads it in with the new ones?
  14. ABAlphaBeta

Has anyone seen a hero/ruler/player naturally die? And from that, has anyone seen a succession?

Has anyone seen anyone die yet? I have avoided execution but as the prisoners keep slipping I might kill one of my rivals next time I see them and see what happens regarding his death, reactions to that and especially succession. I'm going to try persevering on this save and see if Rhagaea can...
  15. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Ira not listed as Rhagaea's daughter

Since the first patch, Ira has stopped being listed as Rhagaea's daughter and merely a friend. I'm not sure if Arenicos appeared as the deceased father as sometimes happens (one Sturgian, Olek, has his father Olek the Old listed, who died before the start date), I'd say I saw him but I might be...
Back
Top Bottom