Search results for query: *

1. Main quest stopped

I think my main quest just broke and stopped. I was getting the pieces of the banner to the guy who wants to take down the empire, I was just about to get the last piece when the quest stopped and in the quest menu was a message " you couldn't finish in 10 years", but just passed 400 days form...
  2. Patchs and Saved Games

I've been playing for some time and I was unsure about the patches. Can I use my initial release saves to take advantage of updates? Or in every update would I have to start a new game?
  3. SP - General Castle Management could be more interventionist

I don't know what your experience was in relation to the subject, but in my castles there always comes a point where prosperity is too high. This makes food consumption so high that it even removing all the garrison and putting daily production under irrigation, its impossible to leave the food...
  4. Army of Poachers bug

Sometimes this quest begin with negative time remaining and I automatically fail. Any of you experienced that ?
  5. Issue in Family Feud quest (bug?)

Everytime I try to do this quest the npc that is suposed to accompany me to the other village doesn't appear as my companion in the "walk through land" mode. So the two npcs that has the conflict don't meet, and the dialogue doesn't show. Anyone having the same problem?
Back
Top Bottom