Search results for query: *

1. Cidre the Healer

Summary: Cidre the Healer How to Reproduce: Too expencive to buy Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.04 + 1.05 She is basic follower with basic stats, she have only +60 healing, different follower with healing skill cost only 4k..... Her other...
  2. Random Faction Blitzkrieging Calradia

I thinking about mechanics like sabotage inside city, if Original nation try get back captured city....
  3. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

2 posts marked as in progres, 10 min ago this post.....

YStY.png
  4. Villages giving more money to you for your good when they have no money.

Villadges have 1k gold, you are sure you didnt sell some expencive?
  5. Kingdoms balance

it is not about boost your fraction, but about get balance to do game, if quest help you frac only it will be 1v1 in the end
  6. Kingdoms balance

When i was join to kingdom, they already have war with 4 other kingdoms, this is mby reason too why all just die too fast... in Warband is in War with 1 rare 2 kingdom in 1 time
  7. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

1 of streamer, same problem here, his kingdom will be snowbaled 1 hour after this...
    VpZF.png
  8. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Me do same, but with different faction - 10 hours gameplay, i am with yellow faction ....

00PS.png
Back
Top Bottom