Search results for query: *

1. Argentinian_Juan

Invading factions

Invading factions I remember that in the development diaries they mentioned several times that at certain times, horde-like enemy factions would invade at ends of the map, something like the Huns. Since the game was released there has been no talk of this. Although I would not be surprised if...
  2. Argentinian_Juan

Random events

Please, I ask the developers. Add random events, it will bring a lot of immersion to the game and it won't feel so boring
  3. Argentinian_Juan

Modification tools at the end of the month?

Lately I have been reading several people stating that the devs said that the mod tools would arrive later this month. Is this true?
  4. Argentinian_Juan

¿1.5.0?

When do you think version 1.5.0 will come?
  5. Argentinian_Juan

Rebellions

I perfectly remember that one of the Bannerlord E3 videos clearly saw a city or castle being besieged by rebels. Does anyone know if this feature will be added?
  6. Argentinian_Juan

Modding tools

When do you think you will add the mod tools?
  7. Argentinian_Juan

new Modding support for sound system in version 1.4.3

I noticed that in Update 1.4.3 they added the sound modification support. So the Warband voices can be added to the Bannerlord hehe
  8. Argentinian_Juan

How do you think the status of Bannerlord will be in 5 months

Me gustaria saber sus opiniones
  9. Argentinian_Juan

On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

Look at this: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1286739194942050304
  10. Argentinian_Juan

Eighty Years' War Mod

I hope someone does a mod about the eighty years war, I would love it, they could also do so many things and add so many factions, fighting with the Tercios crushing the flamenco rebels is priceless
  11. Argentinian_Juan

I expect a DLC on the Napoleonic Wars

I know there are some who don't think like me, but if TW does a DLC about the Napoleonic Wars and adds factions that they didn't add before, like Spain (yes, I'm a hispanist), I think they will have thousands and thousands of players
  12. Argentinian_Juan

Siege Tower Type

Hay un fondo de pantalla de Bannerlod que muestra una torre de asedio diferente a las del juego, ¿estará esta torre de asedio en el futuro en el juego?
  13. Argentinian_Juan

Winter and effects

¿Alguien ya ha estado en el juego en la temporada de invierno y notó cambios en sus tropas? Quiero decir, si van más despacio, si consumen más alimentos. Eso sería genial y le daría mucho realismo al juego
Back
Top Bottom