Search results for query: *

• Users: Len12
  • Order by date
  1. Lords that I execute come back to life.

what happens once you executed every single lord in the game?
  2. When there's 3 or more javelins in your shield... you pretty much shouldn't be able to use it.

latest
  3. Workshops after patch

caravan makes 600-900 per day. but has 170 costs for troops.
  4. Archers Not Firing

There is a 50/50 chance when I load into a battle that archers won't fire despite being told to. Why is that?

Keep in mind, this game has been in development for 10 years.

at night their range gets really small. if you have an army with a lot of archers you only want to fight at daytime.

also you can turn it off/on with F4
  5. Shady Community Hub Bans?

its not the mods. this is not a private forum with some crazy people going wild. this is a company and their main goal is to make money. the mod might not even care about the game, he has his orders and one of them is to ban people that try to make the company make less money.

i think you need a reality check. this is not a playground. you are a customer and you are here to pay and play the game.
  6. Shady Community Hub Bans?

you reccomended a move to the community that can "snowball" and reduce the money they earn. what did you expect?
  7. The game so far...

Ok, yes the steamrolling. I'm not sure whether that is a bug or just a design flaw, but either way it's semantics picking between the two. It's definitely the biggest issue they need to fix.
    2 days ago i posted a list of gamebreaking things in my thread. pick any of them. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ugreport-after-30-hours-into-the-game.400454/
  8. I gotta say it...

early access is the new move. why release a game when its finished when you can just release it as "beta" and release content to keep new players coming. also you can just say "hey guys, early access" when people point at bugs. good for the developer, bad for the gamers since too many companies join this path.
  9. The game so far...

What gamebreaking bugs are you referring to?

one fraction becoming too strong and conquering the whole map and ending the game.
  10. The game so far...

O its an alpha release with speed of the game increased by 5, countless gamebreaking bugs, not working quests and missing content. making the game getting finished too fast and leaving a feeling of "seen that, done that" after a week after playing it.
  11. Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

Problem isn't just about NPC's being ugly, they look goofy as hell with their huge eyes and weird faces as well. They look inbred, not at real life like.
    yes, the eyes need rework. once you change the eyes they seem way more realistic
  12. Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

and while we are at it: why are there so many female commanders, but not a single female soldier?

i think there should be almost no female commanders and also almost no female soldiers in the middle age. maybe some fractions have more females and others have none, but just making the commanders 50/50 seems forced and unnatural.
  13. review/bugreport after 30 hours into the game

started a new session. just in the beginning i loot a body armor worth 70k from a 4 man raider hideout. this seems gamebreaking to me.
    loot.jpg
  14. review/bugreport after 30 hours into the game

The ai in bannerlord is a copy of that broken ai so nothing will solve that problem. Listen to my words. At the end i will be right

i have seen the enemy using shieldwall formations to move against my archers. whole armies falling back into a better position. troops getting back into a formation in the middle of combat.

i think they have added a lot of more features compared to warbands, but some of the old problems are still there
  15. Elite vs Recruit

All my settings are a mix of 1/2 and 3/4ths. I'm not a glutton for punishment. There's no reason to play on realistic in this current iteration of the game where you might lose your save at any point from patches. I'd rather enjoy the game.
    if you dont play on realistic you can do whatever you want. with some armor you can even get almost immune to damage. if you have 40 armor on your chest, and someone hits you for 70 damage, you only take 1/2 damage and so your 40 armor blocks it completely. people on realistic lose 30 health.

and the same goes for your army. on top of that the npc armies dont know you have 1/2 and 3/4 and are almost immune to damage and will keep sending their armies into you thinking they can win, when in reality they will 100% lose. this breaks the game for me since you just faceroll the content.
  16. Elite vs Recruit

I don't find this to be the case at all. I just fought a battle today with only 83 units versus 167 and won. Most of my units were Elite, and theirs were very low tier. I had a good mix of Archers and Infantry and 14 Calvary. Steamrolled them.
    You say 4 or 5 looters kill you easily? I mean, that's good in my opinion. You're not a god, you're not supposed to be OP at all. Pick your targets well, be smart when you engage, and you'll survive. Otherwise you die.
    do you play with all settings on realistic or do you have some 1/2 and 3/4 in there?
  17. Elite vs Recruit

you need to play as an archer. even with good armor you are likely to die fast.
  18. Choosing which units to bring into a hideout battle

place all the units you dont want in a castle/town of yours and only go with the 8 men you want to play the mission with.

dont have a castle/town? dont play it. even with 8x lvl 6 guys you might get problems in a 40+ hideout
Back
Top Bottom