Search results for query: *

• Users: Because
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Because

Preventive medicine and walk it off query

Does anyone one know if the medicine perks Preventive medicine and walk it off (which restore health after battles) are supposed to work when attacking a bandit camp or not. As not listed as a battle it seems like they don't kick in at least not on a recent run I have done and I wasn't sure if...
  2. Because

Suggestion on Death and Characters

After trying the game with death enabled (albeit not through choice) I've had a few thoughts on it and wasn't sure if they chimed with anyone else's views on it. Death works fine for MC and lords as long as chance is low and applied in all battles not just player fought ones. Lords can be...
  3. Because

SP - UI Start cursor in text boxes requiring entry when they open

Really, really petty one, but it would be great if when you open text boxes requiring player input (player name, kingdom name etc) if the cursor started in the box rather than having to click on the box before you type. As I say really petty change, but it would make things feel more polished.
  4. Because

Poll: Should the range on thrown weapons be reduced?

Personally I don't mind the accuracy on thrown weapons. Sure I get hit a lot, but it doesn't feel unfair, what does feel unfair is the distance at which I can get hit. This isn't just about looters and the amazing rock bowling skills (in my head all looters are all just professional cricketers...
  5. Because

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make smithing not a skill just a feature

Smithing as a skill doesn't fit in well with the rest of the game because 1: it slows it down due to all the waiting to regain stamina (especially with the speed factions can be wiped out currently) 2: it breaks the economy with some of the over priced weapons, but would be an even more painful...
  6. Because

Do people like Smithing as a concept

I personally am not entirely convinced by the smithing skill as a concept. I find it dull and grindy and then over the top and too powerful, stamina refreshing only in towns in particular I find mad. This is especially true at the speed the map changes currently, where a lot could happen while...
  7. Because

In Progress Game crashes when enemy Lord joins looters

Just had a battle that crashes after winning but before prisoner stage. It's when a lord of a minor faction joined looters in a battle against me. I'm guessing because the looters had no Lord it didn't no how to handle the capture of the minor Clan Lord, but is just a guess. You just get the...
  8. Because

Resolved Selection of issues

Hi There Long time player of the series and enjoying Bannerlord lots so far. As to be expected I have noticed a few issues though, probably heard them all, but figured it never hurts to know it's effecting a few people. 1: Pettiest, but most annoying is the way the 1st person camera starts...
Back
Top Bottom